Carrefour SA (CARR.PA)
22 Jul 2016
Fri, Jul 8 2016
PARIS, July 8 Brazilian billionaire Abilio Diniz, Carrefour's third-largest shareholder, said he had no plans to increase his 8.05 percent stake in the French retailer, Les Echos reported.
* Signs contract with Carrefour in the field of the internet of things concerning technology "myDevices"
PARIS Carmila, the shopping mall property unit of French retailer Carrefour, is readying itself for a possible initial public offering, should its shareholders decide to go ahead with the plan, its chief executive said on Tuesday.
PARIS, May 31 Carmila, the shopping mall property unit of French retailer Carrefour, is readying itself for a possible initial public offering, should its shareholders decide to go ahead with the plan, its chief executive said on Tuesday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) PARIS, May 24 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Carrefour S.A.'s (Carrefour) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'BBB+'. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDR is Stable. The ratings reflect Carrefour's strong business fundamentals, which compensate for a still weak financial profile for the rating level. Carrefour has been ahead of the sector in terms of re-modelling its business profile, disposing of n
PARIS, May 17 Carrefour shareholders on Tuesday voted to grant a board seat to Brazilian billionaire Abilio Diniz, the French retailer's third largest shareholder.
* Q1 net loss of 94.0 million lira ($33.52 million) versus profit of 112.7 million lira year ago
PARIS, April 15 Brazil and southern Europe drove first quarter sales growth at Carrefour as its turnaround strategy gained traction, and the world's second-biggest retailer said it was comfortable with market expectations of higher full year profits.
PARIS, April 15 World No 2 retailer Carrefour said on Friday that sales growth accelerated in the first quarter, reflecting robust sales in Brazil, Spain and Italy, and a lacklustre performance in France, which suffered from tough year-ago comparables.
* Carrefour to hold AGM on May 17 (Changes dateline, adds Carrefour, Peninsula comments, shares)
- PowerShares S&P 500 High Dividend Low Volatility ETF: Standard Deviation Strategy
- CA: Strong Dividend, But Now's Not The Time
- Valuation Dashboard: Technology - Update
- Eye On Tech: Apple Grows Its Indian Presence, And Yahoo Bids Come In Light
- Best Performing S&P 500 Stocks On Earnings
- Wall Street Breakfast: Senate approves Rousseff impeachment