News: Carrefour SA (CARR.PA)
Mon, Dec 9 2013
Dec 9 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
PARIS - Carrefour , Europe's largest retailer, said on Friday that the sales trend in October and November was good, and bodes well for the Christmas period.
* Carrefour CEO says sales trend bodes well for Christmas period
PARIS, Nov 22 - Carrefour, Europe's largest retailer, said on Friday that the sales trend in October and November was good, which he said bode well for the Christmas period.
* Deal seen for over 100 shopping malls at 1.7 bln eur-paper
PARIS - Klepierre confirmed in a statement on Thursday that it was in talks with Carrefour to sell a portfolio of shopping malls, but said no agreement had been reached.
PARIS, Nov 7 - Klepierre confirmed in a statement on Thursday that it was in talks with Carrefour to sell a portfolio of shopping malls, but said no agreement had been reached.
(Corrects PKO BP item to say EVO Payments International is U.S.-based, not Germany-based)
PARIS - Europe's largest retailer, Carrefour , is in advanced talks to buy more than 100 shopping malls in France, Spain and Italy owned by real estate group Klepierre for 1.7 billion euros ($2.3 billion), French daily Le Figaro said.
Oct 30 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
- CA's Management Presents at Raymond James Systems, Semiconductors, Software & Supply Chain Conference (Transcript)
- Compuware: Investors Are Positioned To Benefit From This Unfolding Special Situation
- 6 Compelling Dividend Growers With A Very Low Debt Currently In An Uptrend
- CA's CEO Presents at Credit Suisse Technology Conference (Transcript)
- The Piotroski F-Score Dividend Portfolio: How Things Can Change Quickly
- A Million Dollars Just Isn't What It Used To Be (Part 1)
- Carrefour: PRESS RELEASE
- Carrefour Group: Appointment in Brazil
- Carrefour: Solid Sales Growth in Q3 2013: +2.7% at Constant Exchange Rates
- Carrefour Group Appointments
- Carrefour reports growth in recurring operating income and in net income for the first half 2013
- Carrefour: Sales Growth in the Second Quarter of 1.3% at Constant Exchange Rates
- Carrefour: Result of the Option to Receive the 2012 Dividend Payment in Shares
- Carrefour Partners with CFAO to Develop Its Banner Through Various Store Formats in Eight African Countries
- Carrefour and Majid Al Futtaim Holding Reorganize and Strengthen Their Partnership
- Carrefour Reorganizes Its Partnership with Sabanci Holding by Transforming the Governance of Their CarrefourSA Joint Venture in Turkey