News: Carrefour SA (CARR.PA)
20 Apr 2015
* Market consensus for 2015 EBIT 2.53-2.55 bln eur "reasonable"
PARIS, April 10 - French retailer Carrefour posted a 2.3 percent rise in like-for-like first-quarter sales on Friday, driven by growth in Latin America and an improvement at its domestic hypermarkets.
SAO PAULO/PARIS - Brazilian tycoon Abilio Diniz is in talks to raise his 5.07 percent stake in Carrefour SA and has the support of major shareholders to take a board seat in the retailer, a source with knowledge of the situation said on Thursday.
SAO PAULO/PARIS, April 9 - Brazilian tycoon Abilio Diniz is in talks to raise his 5.07 percent stake in Carrefour SA and has the support of major shareholders to take a board seat in the retailer, a source with knowledge of the situation said on Thursday.
SAO PAULO, April 9 - Brazilian tycoon Abilio Diniz, who on Thursday doubled his stake in Carrefour SA , has intentions to increase his stake in the French retailer and enjoys the support of other major shareholders to take a seat on the company's board, sources with knowledge of the situation said.
PARIS, April 9 - Brazilian billionaire Abilio Diniz has raised his stake in French retailer Carrefour to 5.07 percent from 2.4 percent, becoming its fourth-largest shareholder, Peninsula Participacoes, the investment vehicle overseeing Diniz's fortune, said on Thursday.
PARIS, March 31 - Galeries Lafayette said on Tuesday it planned to close at least two loss-making department stores in France as it saves cash to expand abroad in the face of weak demand at home and to beef up ecommerce sales.
* Poor Chinese factory data weighs on resource-related shares
PARIS, March 23 - Carrefour said on Monday it was selling 12.7 million of its treasury shares representing about 1.73 percent of its share capital in a private placement via an accelerated bookbuilding.
- Analysts' Actions -- Ameriprise, Intel, NuVasive and More
- 10 Top Dividend Nasdaq Dogs Nail 10% To 20% April Upsides; 2 Flop 5% And 7%
- 6 Reasons Why CA Inc. Could Be Headed For A Transformational Corporate Event
- 9 Nimble NASDAQ Divi-Dogs Deal 16% To 30% March Upsides; 2 Drop 4% & 10%
- CA Technologies (CA) Stock Slumps Today After Credit Suisse Downgrade
- ModernGraham Quarterly Valuation Of CA
- Carrefour: Strong Sales Growth in the First Quarter of 2015
- Carrefour: Successful completion of the placement of 12.7 million treasury shares
- Carrefour Launches the Disposal of 12.7 Million Treasury Shares
- CARREFOUR : 2014 Full-Year Results: Growth Momentum Confirmed
- Carrefour : Press Release
- Carrefour: Press Release
- Carrefour: Further Acceleration of Growth in 2014
- Carrefour and Cora / Supermarchés Match Sign a Purchasing Cooperation Agreement
- The Carrefour group strengthens its local ties by welcoming Península into the capital of its Brazilian subsidiary with a 10% stake
- Carrefour Completes the Acquisition of Dia France