News: Carrefour SA (CARR.PA)
DUBAI, May 23 - Dubai's Majid Al Futtaim (MAF), which is buying Carrefour's stake in a regional joint venture, has picked five banks to arrange the sale of a dollar-denominated hybrid bond, a document from lead arrangers showed.
DUBAI - Carrefour , Europe's largest retailer, agreed to sell its remaining 25-percent stake in a Middle East joint venture to local partner Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) for 530 million euros ($682.45 million), MAF said in a statement on Wednesday.
* MAF to issue hybrid bond to fund deal - sources (Recasts with MAF statement and details on hybrid bond)
* Expects to overtake Carrefour a year earlier than planned
PARIS - Carrefour plans to join other groups in signing an accord on fire and building safety in Bangladesh, the French retailer said on Tuesday.
PARIS, May 14 - Carrefour plans to join other groups in signing an accord on fire and building safety in Bangladesh, the French retailer said on Tuesday.
ISTANBUL, May 2 - Turkey's CarrefourSA, a joint-venture between Sabanci Holding and Carrefour , will look into buyout opportunities including Migros , Sabanci retail group head Haluk Dincer said on Thursday.
* Carrefour sells 12 pct stake in CarrefourSA for 60 mln euros
PARIS, April 30 - Carrefour, Europe's largest retailer, said on Tuesday it was selling a 12 percent stake in Turkish venture CarrefourSA to joint venture partner Sabanci Holding for 60 million euros ($79 million).
- Facebook's Greatest Strength May Be Its Greatest Weakness - Buy Something Else
- Analysts' Actions: CA LPX LULU TWTC VCLK
- CA Technologies Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Top 10 Net Payout Yield Stocks For May 2013
- Industry Ranks May 2013
- Building A Long-Term Dividend Portfolio That Can Outperform The Market By A Big Margin
- Carrefour and Majid Al Futtaim Holding Reorganize and Strengthen Their Partnership
- Carrefour Reorganizes Its Partnership with Sabanci Holding by Transforming the Governance of Their CarrefourSA Joint Venture in Turkey
- Carrefour Dividend for Financial Year 2012
- Carrefour: Q1 2013 consolidated sales (inc. VAT): €20.8bn, up 1.3% at constant exchange rates
- Carrefour: 2012 Full-Year Results
- Carrefour: Sales growth in the fourth quarter and in 2012
- Carrefour and CT Corp Reorganize Their Partnership in Indonesia
- Carrefour sells its operations in Malaysia to Japan's Aeon for an enterprise value of €250 million
- Carrefour Sells Its Business in Colombia to the Chilean Group Cencosudfor an Enterprise Value of € 2 Billion
- CARREFOUR: Q3 2012 sales (inc. VAT): +2.1% to €22.6 bn Continued growth in emerging markets, notably Latin America, better quarter in France 9-month 2012 sales (inc. VAT) up 1.3% to €66.3 bn