Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA.AX)
27 Jul 2016
Mon, May 9 2016
SYDNEY, May 9 Australian shares clawed back early losses and ended higher on Monday as upbeat quarterly results from Commonwealth Bank of Australia boosted financial stocks, while New Zealand stocks edged lower.
* Shares up 0.56 pct in weak broader market (Adds year-ago comparison, analyst comment, shares)
SYDNEY, May 9 Commonwealth Bank of Australia, the country's No. 2 lender, posted third-quarter cash profit of A$2.3 billion ($1.70 billion), on track for an annual record, but charges jumped because of soured loans tied to a mining downturn.
SYDNEY, Feb 16 (IFR) - Commonwealth Bank of Australia has released price guidance for its A$1.25 billion ($888 million) offering of PERLS VIII Capital Notes at 520-535 basis points over the 90-day BBSW bank bill swap rate.
* Members being allocated to broader specialised finance team
SYDNEY, Feb 11 Commonwealth Bank of Australia has shut its Sydney-based project advisory team because of declining demand for its services, the bank told Reuters on Thursday.
* CBA shares down over 14 pct YTD vs 10 pct fall in S&P/ASX200 (Rewrites throughout, adds CEO comment, fund manager comment, shares)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SYDNEY, February 09 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Commonwealth Bank of Australia's (CBA, AA-/Stable/F1+) Series 50 EUR750m and Series 51 EUR500m mortgage covered bonds a rating of 'AAA'. The Outlook is Stable. This brings the total outstanding issuance to AUD24.3bn. Both fixed-rate bonds are due in February 2021 and February 2031 respectively, and benefit from a 12-month extendable maturity. KEY RATING DRIVERS The rating is ba
SYDNEY, Feb 10 Commonwealth Bank of Australia , the country's top mortgage lender, on Wednesday posted a 4 percent gain in first-half cash profit, in line with expectations, while revenues slipped and loan impairment expenses increased.
- Dividends & Income Digest: High-Yield Income Ideas Series, Part 1: Tim Plaehn Talks MLP Winners And Losers
- Taking Issue With The Argument That The MLP Business Model Is Unlikely To Survive
- Master Limited Partnerships: Not Out Of The Woods, Just Yet
- 3 Closed End Funds That Are Poised To Outperform AMLP
- Master Limited Partnerships: The Simple To The Complex
- Master Limited Partnerships: The Phantom Menace