Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV (CBI.N)
24 Feb 2017
Wed, Feb 1 2017
* Awarded contract by Shaanxi Yanchang Petrochemical Group for license and engineering design of Alkylation unit in Yan'an City Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Toshiba Corp's claim that it is owed $2.15 billion by Chicago Bridge & Iron Co NV (CB&I) hinges on how an independent auditor will calculate the net working capital of a U.S. nuclear power plant construction business that CB&I sold to Toshiba's Westinghouse unit last year.
* Chicago Bridge & Iron Company NV - backlog at end of Q3 of 2016 was $20 billion
* Chicago Bridge & Iron Company Nv - has been awarded five-year contract renewal valued at about $350 million for work at refinery in Midwest Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Watch Out For This With Chicago Bridge And Iron!
- Chicago Bridge Will Crush The EPS Estimate Next Week
- Toshiba's Loss Is Chicago Bridge & Iron's Gain
- Toshiba, The Dangers Of Being Visionary: Disaster For Both Toshiba And The World Nuclear Industry
- Chicago Bridge And Iron: One Of The Last Great Energy Names Still Available For Cheap
- Want Income? Hold Cash