Close Brothers Group PLC (CBRO.L)
24 Feb 2017
Fri, Jan 20 2017
Jan 20 British lender Close Brothers Group said it expected to report strong results for the first half, driven by strength in its banking division and higher trading income from market maker Winterflood.
* Has delivered a strong performance since start of financial year
Nov 17 British lender Close Brothers Group said it had made a "very good" start to its financial year, driven by strength in its banking division and higher trading income from market maker Winterflood.
* Has made a very good start to year principally driven by a strong performance in banking as well as increased trading income in Winterflood
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, October 03 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Close Brothers Group's (CBG) and its wholly owned banking subsidiary Close Brothers Limited's (CBL) Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'A' with Stable Outlooks. Their Viability Ratings (VRs) have been affirmed at 'a'. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this rating action commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS IDRS, VRS AND SENIOR DEBT CBG's and CBL's IDRs, VR and sen
* Have implemented minor changes to calculation of key metrics in banking division
- A Global Real Estate Powerhouse
- Best And Worst Performing Stocks Since The Inauguration
- Tracking Jeffrey Ubben's ValueAct Portfolio - Q4 2016 Update
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 2/14/17: TWTR, FSFR, COTY, ARNC
- Buy Nucor - Cramer's Lightning Round (2/14/17)
- Tracking William Von Mueffling's Cantillon Capital Management Portfolio - Q4 2016 Update