Close Brothers Group PLC (CBRO.L)
26 May 2017
Tue, Mar 14 2017
* Close Brothers expects slightly higher loan growth in H2, with company consensus forecast of FY loan growth of 7 percent - CEO Further company coverage:
March 14 British lender Close Brothers Group reported a 21 percent rise in first-half adjusted operating profit, driven by strength in its core banking business and higher trading income from market maker Winterflood.
* Mike Biggs has been appointed an independent non-executive director and chairman designate of group
* H1 adjusted operating profit rose 21 percent to 134.2 million stg
Jan 20 British lender Close Brothers Group said it expected to report strong results for the first half, driven by strength in its banking division and higher trading income from market maker Winterflood.
* Has delivered a strong performance since start of financial year
- Tracking Jeffrey Ubben's ValueAct Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- Trapeze Asset Management Q1 2017 Letter - Equilibrium
- Tracking William Von Mueffling's Cantillon Capital Management Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- CBRE's (CBG) CEO Robert Sulentic on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CBRE Group, Inc. 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- CBRE Acquires Mainstream Software For Facilities Management