Close Brothers Group PLC (CBRO.L)
Thu, Nov 17 2016
Nov 17 British lender Close Brothers Group said it had made a "very good" start to its financial year, driven by strength in its banking division and higher trading income from market maker Winterflood.
* Has made a very good start to year principally driven by a strong performance in banking as well as increased trading income in Winterflood
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, October 03 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Close Brothers Group's (CBG) and its wholly owned banking subsidiary Close Brothers Limited's (CBL) Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'A' with Stable Outlooks. Their Viability Ratings (VRs) have been affirmed at 'a'. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this rating action commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS IDRS, VRS AND SENIOR DEBT CBG's and CBL's IDRs, VR and sen
* Have implemented minor changes to calculation of key metrics in banking division
* We have seen little direct impact on our business following recent uk referendum, but continue to monitor market conditions carefully.
- The Most And Least Loved Stocks In The S&P 500
- A Tale Of 2 Markets - Cramer's Mad Money (12/1/16)
- Top 5 Picks For 2017
- Tracking Jeffrey Ubben's ValueAct Portfolio - Q3 2016 Update
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 11/9/16: Triumph, Gogo, CB Richard Ellis Group, Tronc
- Tracking William Von Mueffling's Cantillon Capital Management Portfolio - Q3 2016 Update