Carnival Corp (CCL)
20 Jan 2017
Thu, Jan 19 2017
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.35 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CARNIVAL CORPORATION TO BUILD TWO NEW CRUISE SHIPS WITH FINCANTIERI S.P.A.
Carnival Corp , the world's largest cruise operator, reported higher-than-expected quarterly revenue and profit, helped by an increase in ticket prices and onboard spending.
WASHINGTON Carnival Corp's Princess Cruise Lines will plead guilty to seven felony charges for polluting the seas and deliberate acts to cover it up, and pay a record $40 million criminal penalty, the U.S. Justice Department said on Thursday.
* Signs agreement with shell to fuel world's first LNG-powered cruise ships
Sept 26 - Carnival Corp, the world's largest cruise operator, reported its slowest quarterly growth in sales from ticket and onboard spending in six quarters, sending its shares down as much as 3 percent in morning trading.
Carnival Corp , the world's largest cruise operator, reported higher-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue and boosted its earnings forecast for the year as its benefits from strong demand for its cruises in North America and Europe.
* Carnival corporation & plc reports record third quarter earnings
Sept 26 - Carnival Corp, the world's largest cruise operator, reported a 4.4 percent increase in quarterly revenue, helped by strong sales in North America and Europe.
* Has created three original TV programs that will air on major networks on Saturday mornings beginning October 1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- My Dividend Growth Portfolio - Q4 2016 Summary
- Wall Street Breakfast: CES Takes Center Stage
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 1/3/17: LTRE, SPKE, GLV, OPK
- Wall Street Breakfast: Still Searching For Dow 20,000
- Carnival Corporation's (CCL) CEO Arnold Donald on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Carnival: Its A Party, And You're Not Invited