Carnival Corp (CCL.N)
24 Feb 2017
Wed, Feb 22 2017
Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri and China State Shipbuilding Corp have agreed a $1.5 billion deal with Carnival Corp to build two cruise ships for the fast-growing Chinese cruise market.
BRIEF-Carnival Corp says Cruise JV in China signed MoA to order first-ever cruise ships built in China for Chinese market
* Carnival Corp - Cruise JV in China has signed a new memorandum of agreement to order first-ever cruise ships built in China for chinese market
Feb 22 Italian shipbuilder Fincantieri and China State Shipbuilding Corp have agreed with Carnival Corp to build two cruise ships for the fast-growing Chinese cruise market under a $1.5 billion agreement.
* Carnival Cruise Line - Carnival Cruise Line has now received approval to sail to Cuba Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Wartsilä and Carnival Corporation announce strategic performance-based partnership
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.35 PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* CARNIVAL CORPORATION TO BUILD TWO NEW CRUISE SHIPS WITH FINCANTIERI S.P.A.
Carnival Corp , the world's largest cruise operator, reported higher-than-expected quarterly revenue and profit, helped by an increase in ticket prices and onboard spending.
WASHINGTON Carnival Corp's Princess Cruise Lines will plead guilty to seven felony charges for polluting the seas and deliberate acts to cover it up, and pay a record $40 million criminal penalty, the U.S. Justice Department said on Thursday.
* Signs agreement with shell to fuel world's first LNG-powered cruise ships
- Carnival: China Prospects May Be Hugely Undervalued
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Fourth Week Of February
- Carnival: Cyclical Top Or More Room To Run?
- Millennial Value Portfolio: Q4 2016 Review
- Buy UnitedHealthcare - Cramer's Lightning Round (1/31/17)
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (1/27/17)