Carnival Corp (CCL.N)
Mon, Oct 3 2016
* Signs agreement with shell to fuel world's first LNG-powered cruise ships
Sept 26 - Carnival Corp, the world's largest cruise operator, reported its slowest quarterly growth in sales from ticket and onboard spending in six quarters, sending its shares down as much as 3 percent in morning trading.
Carnival Corp , the world's largest cruise operator, reported higher-than-expected quarterly profit and revenue and boosted its earnings forecast for the year as its benefits from strong demand for its cruises in North America and Europe.
* Carnival corporation & plc reports record third quarter earnings
Sept 26 - Carnival Corp, the world's largest cruise operator, reported a 4.4 percent increase in quarterly revenue, helped by strong sales in North America and Europe.
* Has created three original TV programs that will air on major networks on Saturday mornings beginning October 1 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Carnival Corporation's Fathom Brand Adds Two Cuba Cruise Dates In Fall 2016
BRIEF-Carnival Corporation to build three new lng-powered cruise ships with Meyer Werft and Meyer Turku
* To Build Three New Lng Powered cruise ships with Meyer Werft and Meyer Turku
* Carnival Corporation and Port Everglades extend landmark agreement to 2030
* Carnival Corporation & Plc names Helen Deeble to board of directors, announces quarterly dividend