Compagnie des Alpes SA (CDAF.PA)
1 Dec 2016
Wed, Nov 23 2016
PARIS French ski resorts operator Compagnie des Alpes said it was hopeful it could secure fresh investment by the end of the year as it discusses selling a stake to Chinese conglomerate Fosun and other potential investors.
* Fosun's Wang Qunbin to meet French Foreign Minister Ayrault
* FY revenue 720.2 million euros ($787.97 million) versus 695.9 million euros a year ago Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9140 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* 9 month revenue 572.1 million euros ($630.05 million), up 3.8 percent at comparable scope
PARIS, July 11 French ski resorts operator Compagnie des Alpes is talking to Chinese group Fosun and other potential foreign investors about selling a stake, it said on Monday, despite opposition from local officials in France.
* Says was never part of group of investors that wanted to acquire Brezovica ski resort in Kosovo Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
PRISTINA, June 17 Kosovo said on Friday the sale of its only ski resort to a French consortium that includes Compagnie des Alpes had fallen through after the investor said it was not able to put funding in place.
* Confirms it will explore partnerships, including capital ones
PARIS, June 5 Chinese diversified group Fosun is in advanced talks to take a 10 to 15 percent stake in tourism and leisure group Compagnie des Alpes, Le Monde newspaper said in its weekend edition.