Compagnie des Alpes SA (CDAF.PA)
25 Jul 2016
* 9 month revenue 572.1 million euros ($630.05 million), up 3.8 percent at comparable scope
PARIS, July 11 French ski resorts operator Compagnie des Alpes is talking to Chinese group Fosun and other potential foreign investors about selling a stake, it said on Monday, despite opposition from local officials in France.
* Says was never part of group of investors that wanted to acquire Brezovica ski resort in Kosovo Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
PRISTINA, June 17 Kosovo said on Friday the sale of its only ski resort to a French consortium that includes Compagnie des Alpes had fallen through after the investor said it was not able to put funding in place.
* Confirms it will explore partnerships, including capital ones
PARIS, June 5 Chinese diversified group Fosun is in advanced talks to take a 10 to 15 percent stake in tourism and leisure group Compagnie des Alpes, Le Monde newspaper said in its weekend edition.
* Reports H1 revenue of 443.7 million euros ($497.4 million) versus 418.0 million euros a year ago (comparable)
* H1 revenue 443.7 million euros ($501.16 million) versus 421.1 million euros year ago Source text: http://bit.ly/210Y3lg Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8853 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)