Compagnie des Alpes SA (CDAF.PA)
21 Apr 2017
Thu, Apr 20 2017
* H1 revenue 460.1 million euros ($494.7 million) versus 443.7 million euros year ago
* Reduces the cost of its debt by more than 40 percent from 2017-18 and significantly increases average maturity of its debt
PARIS, March 10 French ski resorts operator Compagnie des Alpes said on Friday it now hoped to reach a deal before the end of the year to sell a stake in the company to Chinese conglomerate Fosun and other potential investors.
* Turkish Ski Federation and Compagnie des Alpes sign a contract for assessment of turkey's "ski" potential and identification of most promising sites Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* Reports Q1 sales of 133.2 million euros ($141.6 million) versus 122.2 million euros a year ago Source text: http://bit.ly/2iOhA7z Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9408 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
PARIS French ski resorts operator Compagnie des Alpes said it was hopeful it could secure fresh investment by the end of the year as it discusses selling a stake to Chinese conglomerate Fosun and other potential investors.
* Fosun's Wang Qunbin to meet French Foreign Minister Ayrault