City Developments Ltd (CDEVY.PK)
21 Feb 2017
Wed, Feb 22 2017
* "We now have over S$3.5 billion in funds under management, on track to achieve our target of S$5 billion by end 2018" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-City Developments to buy Ransomes Wharf site in London to develop £222 mln luxury residential project
* Exchanges contracts to buy Ransomes Wharf site in Battersea South West London to develop a £222 million luxury residential project
* Proposed investment in a leading operator of co-working spaces in the people's republic of china
* Republic Hotels & Resorts Limited has acquired an additional 1.5 million ordinary shares in first sponsor group limited
* "outlook for australian property market remains attractive in long- term"
BRIEF-City Developments's unit to exit Summervale Properties, unlock S$977.6 mln via PPS in Nouvel 18
* subsidiary Sunmaster entered into an agreement to exit its entire interest in Summervale Properties Pte. Ltd.