Celgene Corp (CELG.O)
23 Sep 2016
Fri, Sep 16 2016
* Celgene Corp -Oral Ozanimod efficacy and safety results at 2 years from Phase 2 RADIANCE trial of patients with relapsing multiple Sclerosis presented at 32nd Ectrims
* Sutro Biopharma Inc says financial terms of milestones are not being disclosed.
* Celgene corporation expects to submit a new drug application to U.S. FDA for Enasidenib (ag-221)
* Celgene Corporation reports 8.1 pct passive stake in Oncomed Pharmaceuticals Inc as of August 23, 2016 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2bBcQ6P) Further company coverage:
* Sanofi, Pfizer, Gilead & Celgene interested in Medivation as company asks for indications of interest by mid-August - CNBC citing sources Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
NEW YORK Celgene Corp raised its 2016 profit forecast and exceeded expectations for second-quarter earnings on Thursday on the strength of its flagship multiple myeloma drug Revlimid and growth in newer medicines, sparking a 2 percent jump in its shares.
NEW YORK, July 28 Celgene Corp raised its 2016 profit forecast and exceeded expectations for second-quarter earnings on Thursday on the strength of its flagship multiple myeloma drug Revlimid and growth in newer medicines, sparking a 2 percent jump in its shares.
July 28 U.S. biotechnology company Celgene Corp reported a 21 percent jump in quarterly revenue, driven by demand for its key multiple myeloma drug, Revlimid.
* Celgene reports second quarter 2016 operating and financial results
Celgene Corp said on Monday that its flagship drug Revlimid failed to extend survival as a maintenance therapy for a type of blood cancer after patients had responded to prior treatment.
- Reviewing Fortune's 20 'Best Investments' Of The Last Decade
- Biotech ETF IBB Could Get A Boost From A Potential Gilead Merger Or Acquisitions
- Deal Flurry Shines Spotlight On Novel Multiple Myeloma Target
- Novartis' Multiple Sclerosis Life Cycle Looks More Assured
- Amgen's Biosimilar Approval And Astra's Anti-PD-L1 Data
- Snippet Roundup: Wins For AcelRx, Foamix And SGLT2 Developers