Celgene Corp (CELG.O)
24 Jun 2016
Wed, Jun 15 2016
* Celgene announces additional $3 billion share repurchase authorization
* Says scientific collaborations include possible extension of ongoing collaboration with Celgene Corporation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Acceleron and Celgene announce updated results from an ongoing Phase 2 study of Luspatercept in beta-thalassemia presented at the 21st congress of the European Hematology Association
* Says maintains its focus on HIV immunotherapy and overall strategy to further advance VACC-4x in clinical development in combination with other medicines
* Agios and Celgene establish new collaboration in metabolic immuno-oncology and amend certain rights from 2010 agreement
* Expanding current collaboration with Celgene Corp in development of marizomib for potential treatment of malignant gliomasb Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. biotechnology company Celgene Corp reported first-quarter revenue that fell just shy of analysts estimates due to the stronger dollar, sending the company's shares down 1.5 percent in premarket trading.
* Celgene reports first quarter 2016 operating and financial results
April 28 U.S. biotechnology company Celgene Corp reported a 20.7 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by higher demand for its flagship multiple myeloma drug, Revlimid.
BRIEF-Agios, Celgene Corp to defer selection process for allocating rights to certain discovery programs
* Co and Celgene Corp agreed to defer from April 14, 2016 to June 1, 2016 selection process for allocating rights to certain discovery programs
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 6/22/16: Bioscrip, Flexion Therapeutics, Pershing Gold
- Amyloidosis Pipeline Still Looks To Alnylam For Answers
- Biotech ETF IBB Needs To Bounce, Or Else
- S&P 100 Strongest Up And Down Trending Stocks; And Compare Trends In U.S., Europe And China
- Micron Technology Can Go Up To $15 - Cramer's Lightning Round (6/20/16)
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest: Biotech Ready To Bounce Back On Brexit Polls. FDA's Advice For Major Oncology Concerns. Spotlight On OncoMed Pharmaceuticals.