Celgene Corp (CELG.O)
22 Mar 2017
Thu, Mar 16 2017
* Oncolytics biotech enters into first-in-class collaboration with Myeloma UK and Celgene using Reolysin in combination with Imnovid or Revlimid in patients with Myeloma
* On March 13, 2017, co and Celgene entered into a side letter agreement - sec filing
BRIEF-Agios Pharmaceuticals announces MTAP pathway research program and collaboration agreement with Celgene
* Agios announces MTAP pathway research program as development program and development candidate under master research and collaboration agreement with Celgene
Celgene Corp and a whistleblower who brought a lawsuit accusing it of promoting its cancer drugs Revlimid and Thalomid for off-label uses have asked the judge presiding over the case not to issue any substantive rulings for 30 days while they pursue mediation.
* Celgene announces retirement of president and Chief Operating Officer, Jacqualyn Fouse, Ph.D. And promotion of Scott Smith to president and chief operating officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* FDA expands indication for Revlimid® (lenalidomide) as a maintenance treatment for patients with multiple myeloma following autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplant (auto-HSCT)
BRIEF-Celgene reports positive results from Phase III sunbeam trial of oral ozanimod in patients with relapsing multiple sclerosis
* Celgene announces positive results from Phase III sunbeam trial of oral ozanimod in patients with relapsing multiple sclerosis
Biopharmaceutical company Celgene Corp has agreed to pay $198.5 million to resolve a lawsuit accusing it of failing to pay royalties on patents for two drugs subject to a licensing agreement.
* Soros Fund Management takes share stake in facebook inc of 353,686 shares
* Acquired by a consortium of private investors led by former Celgene and Medtronic ceos Source text for Eikon:
- Best Price-Positioned Integrated Oil & Gas Stocks, As Seen By Market-Makers
- Corporate Venture Capital - Savior Of Medtech?
- Novo Nordisk - Another Apple 2013 Story? New Highs Ahead?
- Amgen Tanks On Repatha Data: Analysis
- Celgene: In Breakout Mode?
- Celgene Corporation's (CELG) Management Presents at Barclays Global Healthcare Conference 2017 (Transcript)