News: CNOOC Ltd (CEO.N)
26 Nov 2014
Wed, Oct 29 2014
HONG KONG, Oct 29 - Chinese state-run oil giants PetroChina and CNOOC Ltd posted weaker third-quarter results on Wednesday, hit by a slump in crude prices as a result of ample supplies and weakening demand.
HONG KONG, Oct 29 - China's top offshore oil and gas explorer CNOOC Ltd posted on Wednesday lower revenue for the third quarter on weaker crude prices and flat production growth due to a slight dip in overseas output.
HONG KONG, Oct 29 - China's top offshore oil and gas explorer CNOOC Ltd posted on Wednesday roughly flat production for the third quarter as its overseas output dipped slightly due to maintenance at some fields.
DAR ES SALAAM, Oct 17 - Tanzania is in final stages of evaluating bids for oil and gas blocks it offered in its latest bidding round and plans to pick the winners before the end of this year, its upstream regulator said on Friday.
RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept 18 - Brazil's state-run oil company, Petroleo Brasileiro SA, will sign a contract to build and lease a floating production ship for its giant Libra offshore project this month, company Chief Executive Maria das Gracas Foster said on Thursday.
BEIJING - China responded cautiously on Thursday to a call by U.S. President Barack Obama for a broad coalition to root out Islamic State militants in Iraq and Syria, saying the world should fight terror but that the sovereignty of countries must be respected.
BEIJING, Sept 11 - China responded cautiously on Thursday to a call by U.S. President Barack Obama for a broad coalition to root out Islamic State militants in Iraq and Syria, saying the world should fight terror but that the sovereignty of countries must be respected.
HONG KONG, Aug 28 - State-run Chinese offshore oil and gas producer CNOOC Ltd reported a 2.3 percent drop in its first-half net profit due to a surge in production costs, but the fall was less than analysts had forecast.
(The Day Ahead is an email and PDF publication that includes the day's major stories and events, analyses and other features. To receive The Day Ahead, Eikon users can register at . Thomson One users can register at RT/DAY/US. All times in ET/GMT) WEEK AHEAD The benchmark Standard & Poor's 500 Index, which has been setting a series of records all year, is expected to hit the 2,000-points milestone next week. Investors and economists, however, are also keeping close watch of escalating tensi
LA PAZ, Aug 21 - Argentina-based Pan American Energy has agreed to accept less than 30 percent of the $1.49 billion it demanded from Bolivia as compensation for the 2009 nationalization of a subsidiary, the Andean nation's state attorney general said on Thursday.
- BP Could Be Up for Grabs, but Who Can Buy the British Oil Behemoth?
- The Case For Global Small Caps
- Update: Chevron And Its Partners To Proceed With The Stampede Project In The Gulf Of Mexico
- CNOOC Shares Should Be Worth More
- How Cnooc, PetroChina May Benefit From Disputed South China Sea
- 6 Cheapest Stocks With Dividend Yields Over 2%
- Huizhou 25-8 Oilfield/Xijiang 24-3 Oilfield Xijiang 24-1 District Joint Development Project Commences Production<0883.HK>
- A Mid-sized Discovery Lufeng14-4 Made in Eastern South China Sea<0883.HK>
- CNOOC Limited Announces First Oil from Golden Eagle Area Development<0883.HK>
- CNOOC Limited Announces Key Operational Statistics of Q3 2014<0883.HK>
- CNOOC Limited Announces New Discovery Jinzhou 23-2 in Bohai<0883.HK>
- A New Deepwater Gas Discovery in Gabon<0883.HK>
- Enping 24-2 Oilfield Commences Production<0883.HK>
- Steady Development with Solid Performance in 1H 2014<0883.HK>
- Wenchang 13-6 Oilfield Commences Production<0883.HK>
- Panyu 10-2/5/8 Project Starts Production<0883.HK>