News: CNOOC Ltd (CEO.N)
11 Mar 2014
Thu, Feb 6 2014
KAMPALA, Feb 6 - Uganda will sign a memorandum of understanding on Thursday with Britain's Tullow Oil, France's Total and China's CNOOC, an Energy Ministry spokesman said, in a vital step towards starting oil production in the country
(Corrects name of defendant in fourth paragraph that is paying $6.6 million to CITIC Securities International Investment Management (HK) Ltd)
HONG KONG, Jan 21 - Chinese shares listed in Hong Kong posted their biggest gain in two months on Tuesday, led by financials as cash rates eased in the mainland after the Chinese central bank offered emergency funds to ease the latest cash squeeze.
* CNOOC sinks to 6-mth low after lower-than-expected 2014 forecast
* Misses own forecast for 5-year annual output growth of 6-10 pct
(Corrects in the 4th paragraph that CNOOC misses annual average target forecast for third year in a row, not second.)
HONG KONG, Jan 20 - Top Chinese offshore oil and gas producer CNOOC Ltd said on Monday it is aiming for an up to 4.3 percent increase in output this year, excluding contributions from Canadian oil producer Nexen it acquired a year ago.
* Buzzard output largely stable since August - Reuters tally
MOSCOW, Dec 6 - Russia's No. 2 oil producer, Lukoil, has been in talks with international majors about selling its stake in a consortium developing a large oil project in Venezuela, Kommersant daily reported on Friday, citing sources.
VANCOUVER, Nov 29 - CNOOC Ltd, China's top offshore oil explorer, applied to Canadian energy regulators on Friday for permission to export liquefied natural gas (LNG) from a proposed terminal along Canada's West Coast.
- State Asset Sales: Removing The 'SOE' Stigma
- Avoid Emerging Market Pain Without Avoiding Emerging Markets
- Integrated Oil And Gas Part 2: Navigating The Trends
- Is It Time To Be Fearful While Others Are Not And Will A Defensive Dividend Screen Help?
- Integrated Oil And Gas: Balancing Risks And Rewards - Part I
- Jeb Handwerger: Follow The Fundamentals In Mining Markets
- CNOOC Limited Announces its 2014 Business Strategy and Development Plan<0883.HK>
- Liuhua 19-5 Gas Field Starts Production<0883.HK>
- Qikou 18-1 Adjustment Project Starts Production<0883.HK>
- CNOOC Limited to Examine LNG Development in British Columbia, Canada Through Nexen<0883.HK>
- Suizhong 36-1 Phase II Adjustment project Starts Production<0883.HK>
- CNOOC Limited Announces Key Operational Statistics of Q3<0883.HK>
- Exploration Progress Made in Bohai<0883.HK>
- CNOOC Limited Announces Successful Bid for Libra Field in Brazil<0883.HK>
- Two New Oil Fields Start Production Successfully<0883.HK>
- CNOOC Limited Begins Trading on TSX<0883.HK>