News: CNOOC Ltd (CEO.N)
26 May 2016
Tue, May 24 2016
* Sent notice of intention to commence arbitration proceedings against CNOOC group under provisions of petroleum contract for block 25/34 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
NEW YORK, May 12 CNOOC's Nexen is said to have issued a force majeure for 100 percent of its May production for Long Lake Heavy crude, two sources familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
BEIJING CNOOC Ltd, China's offshore oil and gas specialist, reported a 30.7 percent plunge in first-quarter revenue as global crude prices sank to a more than 12-year low, but delivered a 5-percent growth in production over the period.
* Says no significant oil price rise seen due to fundamentals (Adds details of new fields on line; maintain 2016 output target)
BEIJING, April 28 China's CNOOC Ltd, the country's offshore oil and gas specialist, reported a 30.7 percent decline in first-quarter revenue, as global oil prices sank below $40 a barrel, the company said on Thursday.
CALGARY, Alberta, April 26 Husky Energy Inc said on Tuesday it was confident a dispute with China's CNOOC Ltd over delivery payments for South China Sea gas will be resolved but warned it would take legal action against the state-owned energy company if necessary.
CALGARY, Alberta, April 26 Husky Energy said on Tuesday it was confident a dispute with China's CNOOC Ltd over gas delivery payments from the South China Sea will be resolved, but warned it would take legal action against the state-owned energy giant if necessary.
* CEO Asim Ghosh says confident Husky will reach a satisfactory outcome on negotiations with CNOOC Ltd over balance of payment for Liwan gas deliveries
March 22 Royal Dutch Shell Plc and China's CNOOC Ltd said they had made a final decision to double capacity of their jointly owned ethylene plant in China's Guangdong province.
* China National Offshore Oil Corporation and Shell Nanhai announce final investment decision to expand CNOOC and Shell Petrochemical Co (CSPC) existing 50:50 joint venture (JV) in Huizhou
- Wall Street Breakfast: Drumbeat For June Rate Hike Grows Louder
- When Analysts Warn About A Dividend Cut, Should You Listen?
- FBR Leads Global Dogs As Consumer Goods And Services Thrash Basic Materials In March
- Better To Be Right And Gain Than Clever With Pain
- Fuel Up Your Portfolio With Blue-Chip Energy Stocks
- Top 10 Global Dog February Upsides Led By Services And Utilities As Oil Sinks