News: CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF)
10 Mar 2014
Wed, Feb 19 2014
Feb 19 - Converting existing CF Industries fertilizer facilities into a master limited partnership structure does not look terribly compelling, Chief Financial Officer Dennis Kelleher said on Wednesday.
Feb 18 - U.S. fertilizer producer CF Industries Holdings Inc reported lower fourth quarter profit on Tuesday.
Feb 13 - CF Industries Holdings Inc, the world's second-largest nitrogen fertilizer producer, said on Thursday that it has agreed to long-term deals to supply ammonium nitrate to customers.
- The U.S. Department of Justice has approved Mosaic Co's $1.4 billion purchase of CF Industries' Florida phosphate business, Mosaic said on Wednesday.
Jan 15 - The U.S. Department of Justice has approved Mosaic Co's $1.4 billion purchase of CF Industries' Florida phosphate business, Mosaic said on Wednesday.
Jan 14 - The new chief executive of CF Industries Holdings Inc is open to finding a better capital structure for the U.S. fertilizer company, including the option of a master limited partnership, Tony Will said on Tuesday in his first interview since taking over this month.
- U.S. fertilizer company CF Industries Holdings Inc said on Wednesday it hired two investment banks to evaluate funding options, including a master limited partnership, pushing shares up 10 percent.
NEW YORK, Dec 4 - CF Industries Holdings Inc shares surged on Wednesday after the company said in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission that it was in discussions with financial advisors to evaluate partnership structures.
NEW YORK, Dec 4 - CF Industries Holdings Inc : * Up 9.5 percent to $234.56; best performer on S&P 500
- U.S. fertilizer producer CF Industries reported a 42 percent drop in quarterly profit on Monday as nitrogen sales and prices slipped, due to weak global fertilizer markets.
- Ukraine Standoff Fuels Ag Rally, But For How Long?
- Rentech Nitrogen: A Technical Bounce Only
- CF Industries Holdings' CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why CF Industries (CF) Is Gaining Today
- Tracking George Soros's Portfolio - Q4 2013 Update
- Consequences Of A Farmland Bubble, And Who Gets Hurt When It Bursts?
- CF Industries Prices Senior Notes Offering
- Expansions, Acquisitions, Global Partnerships, and Stock Updates - Analyst Notes on Dow Chemical, Monsanto, DuPont, Eastman, and CF Industries
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter Earnings
- CF Industries Enters Into Long-Term Ammonium Nitrate Supply Agreements With Orica International and Nelson Brothers, LLC
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Dates for Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results and Conference Call
- CF Industries Announces Termination of Hart-Scott-Rodino Act Waiting Period Relating to Phosphate Business Sale
- Department Of Justice Closes Hart-Scott-Rodino Act Review Of Mosaic's Acquisition Of CF Industries Phosphates Business
- Tony Will Elected President and Chief Executive Officer and Appointed to the Board of Directors of CF Industries