News: CF Industries Holdings Inc (CF.N)
Wed, Dec 4 2013
- U.S. fertilizer company CF Industries Holdings Inc said on Wednesday it hired two investment banks to evaluate funding options, including a master limited partnership, pushing shares up 10 percent.
NEW YORK, Dec 4 - CF Industries Holdings Inc shares surged on Wednesday after the company said in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission that it was in discussions with financial advisors to evaluate partnership structures.
NEW YORK, Dec 4 - CF Industries Holdings Inc : * Up 9.5 percent to $234.56; best performer on S&P 500
- U.S. fertilizer producer CF Industries reported a 42 percent drop in quarterly profit on Monday as nitrogen sales and prices slipped, due to weak global fertilizer markets.
Nov 4 - U.S. fertilizer producer CF Industries reported a 42 percent drop in quarterly profit on Monday as nitrogen sales and prices slipped, due to weak global fertilizer markets.
Nov 4 - U.S. fertilizer producer CF Industries reported lower quarterly profit as nitrogen sales and prices slipped.
- Mosaic Co said on Monday that it would buy the phosphate business of fellow U.S. fertilizer producer CF Industries Holdings Inc for $1.2 billion in cash, in a deal that bolsters each company's core business.
(Adds Mosaic interview, CF, shareholder comments, details)
Oct 28 - Mosaic Co's plans to buy back shares will not be affected by the fertilizer company's agreement to buy the phosphate business of CF Industries Holdings Inc, Mosaic Chief Financial Officer Larry Stranghoener said on Monday.
Oct 28 - U.S. fertilizer maker Mosaic Co said it would buy CF Industries Holdings Inc's phosphate mining and manufacturing business for $1.2 billion in cash.
- Why The Ukrainian Crisis Matters To Fertilizer Stock Investors
- When Will Potash Corp. Earnings Turn Around?
- CF Industries Holdings' Management Presents at the Citi Basic Materials Symposium Conference (Transcript)
- Looking At The Numbers Behind Monsanto
- Potash And Phosphate Inventories Still Above Year Ago Levels Despite Falling Prices
- Where To Find Bargains In Over-Extended Equity Markets
- Equities to Watch: Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan, The Mosaic Co., Intrepid Potash, and CF Industries Holdings
- Stocks Outperformed the Broader Markets: Facebook Inc, Twitter Inc, CF Industries Holdings, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Arca Biopharma
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conference
- Pre-Market Analysis: Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan Inc., The Mosaic Co., Intrepid Potash Inc., and CF Industries Holdings Inc.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Earnings
- Quarterly and Full-Year Financial Results, Promising Partnerships, Earnings Release and Conference Schedules - Research Report on Eastman, CF Industries, Air Products, Praxair, and FMC
- The Mosaic Company to Acquire Florida Phosphate Business From CF Industries for $1.2 Billion
- CF Industries to Sell Phosphate Business to Mosaic for $1.4 Billion
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc. Announces Dates for Third Quarter 2013 Results and Conference Call
- Today's Research: Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan Inc., The Mosaic Co., CF Industries Holdings Inc., and Intrepid Potash Inc.