Charles Taylor PLC (CHAT.L)
Thu, Jul 20 2017
* Transactions (M&A) and risk consulting business of BMR to merge with KPMG India Source text - KPMG in India today announced the merger of the Transactions (M&A) and Risk Consulting Businesses of BMR (BMR). This merger will combine strengths of both organisations across corporate finance, transactions tax, transaction support and risk consulting businesses - areas in which the BMR Firm had built a strong market presence over the last decade.
* Says Tamer Ozmen appointed non-exec director with effect from June 29; Ozmen will join audit, remuneration and nominations committees on same date Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Anticipates that its 2016 results will be in line with market expectations
- Dividend Investing: 'Only The Paranoid Survive'
- Beyond Dividends: Beating The Market With Shareholder Yield
- Weekly Fund Wrap: Tax Plan Muni Impact, Oil And The VIX
- April's Best And Worst 20 CCC Stocks With Market Caps Greater Than $15 Billion And Yield Greater Than 2.25%
- Update: Portfolio123 Designer Equity Income Mode
- The Risks Of Focusing Too Much On Dividend Yields