News: Church & Dwight Co Inc (CHD.N)
18 Dec 2013
Tue, Oct 15 2013
NEW YORK, Oct 15 - Petco Animal Supplies Inc and restaurant operator DineEquity Inc, the parent of Applebee's and IHOP, are among 33 companies moving medical coverage for their employees to a private exchange starting in 2014, a new sign of corporate America's shift away from directly providing benefits.
NEW YORK - American companies are sending shockwaves through the healthcare industry by moving a rapidly growing number of employees onto privately run online exchanges for their medical coverage.
RIO DE JANEIRO - Pope Francis, in a stunningly candid assessment of the state of the Catholic Church, said on Saturday it should look in the mirror and ask why so many people are leaving the faith of their fathers. | Video
- Dividend Contenders: 24 Increases Expected In The Next 11 Weeks
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: CHTR ADT CHD FINL CBST AOL (Update 1)
- Church & Dwight Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Don't Chase Stocks Ahead Of Earnings
- Church & Dwight: Dividend Growth For Emerging Market Demand
- Ansell Sales Bouncing With Economy
- Technical Indicators Daily Movement: VeriFone Systems, Sony, Carter's, and Church & Dwight
- Church & Dwight to Expand Gummy Vitamin Capacity by 75%
- Technical Study: Sony Corp., Carter's Inc., VeriFone Systems Inc, and Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Church & Dwight Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
- Church & Dwight Co., Inc. Declares 451st Regular Quarterly Dividend
- Consumer Goods Sector Announced Financial Results and Upcoming Financial Release Schedules - Research Report on Colgate, Ecolab, Church & Dwight, Coty and Elizabeth Arden
- Church & Dwight to Report Third Quarter 2013 Results
- Pre-Market Analysis: Sony Corp., VeriFone Systems Inc., Carter's Inc., and Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Morning Research: Sony Corp., VeriFone Systems Inc., Church & Dwight Co. Inc., and Carter's, Inc.
- Church & Dwight to Present at Barclays Back-To-School Consumer Conference