Chemring Group PLC (CHG.L)
Tue, May 17 2016
May 17 British defence contractor Chemring Group Plc named Andrew Davies, the former boss of BAE Systems Plc's maritime unit, as independent director, to help it grow as it emerges from a long restructuring.
March 21 British defence contractor Chemring Plc expects a bigger portion of its annual profit and cash flow to come in the second half of the year, mainly due to a delayed contract.
* FY underlying pretax profit from continuing operations fell 29.5 percent to 19.8 million stg
Jan 21 British defence contractor Chemring Group Plc said its full-year loss before tax from continuing operations widened, and that it would raise 80.8 million pounds ($114 million) through a rights issue.
- Is CH Energy Group Making You Fast Cash?
- Why SDL, Chemring, and Galliford Try Should Lag the FTSE 100 Today
- Why Neil Woodford Sold Vodafone
- Building A Small-Cap Dividend Portfolio That Can Outperform The Market By A Big Margin
- Did CH Energy Group Squander Its Latest Sales Increase?
- Why CH Energy Group's Earnings May Not Be So Hot