Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP.OQ)
22 Jul 2016
Fri, Jun 24 2016
* Says it plans business alliance with Check Point Software Technologies Ltd, on new products development and sale business which to start from July 1
* Authorized to continue to repurchase up to $250 million of shares each quarter, up to an aggregate of $1.5 billion
TEL AVIV, April 20 Network security provider Check Point Software Technologies disappointed the market on Wednesday with a second-quarter earnings forecast that fell short of expectations.
* Sees Q2 revenue $405-$435 million, non-GAAP EPS $1.02-$1.09
TEL AVIV, April 20 Network security provider Check Point Software Technologies reported quarterly profit that beat expectations on strong demand for its advanced threat prevention products.
* Check Point Software Technologies reports 2016 first quarter financial results
* Nasdaq-listed shares up 4.3 pct in early trade (Adds outlook, CEO/CFO comments, share reaction)
* Sees 2016 revenue $1.72-$1.79 billion, non-GAAP EPS $4.45-$4.60
TEL AVIV, Jan 27 Network security provider Check Point Software Technologies reported quarterly profit that beat expectations on strong demand for its advanced threat prevention and mobile security technologies.
- 17 Silent Dividend Stocks For Long-Term Growth
- Palo Alto: A Misunderstood Quarter Along With A Stretched Valuation
- Palo Alto Networks: Well Positioned In The Changing Cybersecurity Industry
- CheckPoint-On Its Way To The #2 Position At Least By Sales Ranking In The Network Security Space
- Hacking Palo Alto Networks' Growth
- The Letter From The IRS You Should Dread