Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP.OQ)
Mon, Oct 31 2016
TEL AVIV, Oct 31 Network security firm Check Point Software Technologies forecast strong fourth-quarter growth after its third-quarter profit and revenue beat expectations thanks to increased demand for products that prevent cyber attacks.
* Sees Q4 revenue $460 million-$490 million, non-GAAP EPS $1.20-$1.28
* Check Point Software Technologies reports 2016 third quarter financial results
TEL AVIV, Oct 31 Network security provider Check Point Software Technologies reported quarterly profit that beat expectations as customers increasingly focus on preventing cyber attacks.
TEL AVIV Network security provider Check Point Software Technologies Ltd lowered its 2016 earnings outlook as customers shift to annual subscriptions as part of a drive to sell more bundles rather than single products, deferring some revenue into next year.
* Sees 9 cent hit to 2016 EPS from shift to subscriptions (Adds Q3 and updated 2016 estimates)
* Sees Q3 revenue $405-$435 million, non-GAAP EPS $1.03-$1.10
* Check point software technologies reports 2016 second quarter financial results
* Says it plans business alliance with Check Point Software Technologies Ltd, on new products development and sale business which to start from July 1
- Allot: Very Cheap And Poised For A Turnaround As An Activist Target
- FireEye: The Big Difference With Helix
- Palo Alto Networks - It Is Time To Dip Your Toes Back In
- Diversification Is Drowning Barracuda
- Investing In Check Point's Leading Security Solutions Can Protect Your Portfolio's Performance
- Vulcan Value Partners Q3 2016 Commentary