Chemtura Corp (CHMT.N)
2 Dec 2016
Mon, Oct 31 2016
* "Looking forward to rest of 2016, Q4 sales and operating income in our industrial segments will likely decline sequentially"
FRANKFURT Lanxess AG is to buy U.S. speciality chemical company Chemtura for 2.4 billion euros ($2.69 billion) including debt in the German company's largest ever takeover, moving it further away from its main synthetic rubber business.
* Shares rise 8 pct, top gainers on STOXX 600 index (Adds shares, background on Lanxess development, analyst comment)
* Offering all cash consideration of $33.50 per share for chemtura
Sept 25 Germany's Lanxess AG said on Sunday it would buy U.S.-based specialty chemical company Chemtura Corp for $33.50 per share in cash.
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.46, revenue view $437.3 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q2 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.40 from continuing operations