News: Cigna Corp (CI.N)
24 Dec 2014
Thu, Oct 30 2014
- Cigna Corp. said on Thursday that financial losses from the new Obamacare health insurance eased in the third quarter, becoming the second insurer this week to say that business was improving.
(New throughout, adds details and background on Obamacare plans)
Oct 30 - Cigna Corp on Thursday said that third-quarter revenue grew as it signed up more medical customers and it collected more insurance premiums and administrative fees, but third-quarter profit fell.
BRIEF- LifeWatch announces reinstatement of Cigna Corporation's coverage of mobile cardiac monitoring services
* Announced on Thursday that Cigna Corporation has reinstated coverage of Ambulatory Cardiac Telemetry (ACT) service provided by its subsidiary, LifeWatch Services, Inc.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, September 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has published a new report detailing key credit metrics of nine-publicly-traded U.S. health insurance and managed care companies that are either rated or followed by Fitch: Aetna, Inc., Centene Corp., Cigna Corp., Health Net Inc., Humana, Inc., Molina Health Care Inc. UnitedHealth Group, Incorporated, WellCare Health Plans, Inc. and WellPoint, Inc. The report is meant to be used as a des
- U.S. health insurer Cigna Corp said on Thursday that medical costs for its individual customers were higher than expected in the second quarter, adding to investor worries that spending is on the rise.
July 31 - U.S. health insurer Cigna Corp said on Thursday that medical costs for its individual customers were higher than expected in the second quarter, adding to investor worries that spending is on the rise.
- Insurer Cigna Corp Chief Executive Officer David Cordani said on Thursday that it plans to sell individual exchange health plans in three additional U.S. states in 2015, for a total of eight states.
July 31 - Insurer Cigna Corp Chief Executive Officer David Cordani said on Thursday that it plans to sell individual exchange health plans in three additional U.S. states in 2015, for a total of eight states.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, July 09 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded Cigna Corp's (Cigna) long-term IDR to 'A-' from 'BBB+' and unsecured senior debt ratings to 'BBB+' from 'BBB'. In addition, Fitch has upgraded the Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings of various Cigna subsidiaries to 'A+' from 'A'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A complete list of rating actions is listed below. KEY RATING DRIVERS: The rating upgrade reflects Cigna's strong ope
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 12/17/14: HTZ, NAV, ENH, AIRT
- 3 Health Care Stock Picks That Will Profit in 2015 Thanks to Obamacare
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q3 2014 Update
- Stock Picking Grades For All Cap Value Style Fund Managers
- Cigna's (CI) CEO David Cordani on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Cigna Adds 200,000 Insurance Members, Collects More Premiums
- Technical Updates on Managed Health Care Stocks -- Anthem, Cigna, Health Net, WellCare Health Plans, and Molina Healthcare
- Cigna Corporation's Fourth Quarter 2014 Earnings Release Details
- Cigna Corporation Announces Appearance at the 33rd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Cigna Recognized as Top Performing PPO Plan in 2014 by the Maryland Health Care Commission
- Cigna's Demonstration of “Real World” Effectiveness for Hepatitis C New Drug Therapies Drives Affordability Strategies
- Cigna and Safeway Reference-Based Pricing Study Shows Employee Education and Online Shopping Tools Can Help Control Lab Costs
- Mark Butler Named Cigna's President and General Manager for New England Market
- Colorado health plans collaborate to create data-sharing solution for care providers
- Cigna-HealthSpring and St. Joseph Medical Center Announce Expanded Agreement for Houston Area Medicare Advantage Customers
- The University of Chicago Medicine Enters Partnership with Cigna-HealthSpring for Medicare Advantage