News: Ciena Corp (CIEN.A)
18 Jun 2013
Thu, Jun 6 2013
- Network equipment maker Ciena Corp said it expects strong growth in cloud computing and higher use of smartphones, and forecast stronger-than-expected revenue for the current quarter.
* Second-quarter adj earnings $0.02/share vs est loss $0.01/share
June 6 - Network equipment maker Ciena Corp posted a surprise adjusted quarterly profit, helped by a 3 percent increase in its gross margin.
NEW YORK, March 7 - Ciena Corp : * Jumps 9.8 percent to $16.40 in premarket after Q1 results, outlook
- SDN World Conference Notes
- Will Finisar Join in the Optical-Networking Renaissance?
- Ciena Surges On Robust Telecom Spending
- Infinera's Bullish Case Strengthened By Accelerating 100G Fundamentals
- Two Losers and One Winner in the Networking Industry
- Ciena Corporation - Well Positioned To Grow Future Revenue As Profitability Remains An Issue
- Ciena Reports Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2012 and Year-End Financial Results
- Leading Investment Service Previews Earnings for Joy Global, Costco, Adobe, Ciena & Others
- Leading Tech Analyst Publishes Updated Outlooks on Ciena, Cisco Systems, Citrix Systems, Altera, and Xilinx
- Reliance Globalcom Upgrades FNAL Terrestrial Backhaul Network to Support OTN, Using Ciena`s Coherent 40G Technology
- Reliance Globalcom Partners with Ciena for 100G Submarine Cable Network Upgrade
- Dakota Carrier Network Upgrades Statewide Network with Ciena 100G Technology
- Ciena Receives FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certification for 10G Encryption Solution
- Ciena Announces Reporting Date and Web Broadcast for Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2012
- CENIC and Pacific Northwest Gigapop Upgrade Pacific Wave Network to 100G Powered by Ciena
- WakeMed Health & Hospitals Increases Network Capacity and Lowers Costs with Ciena Packet Networking Solutions