News: Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais Cemig (CIGc.N)
18 Sep 2014
Fri, Jul 18 2014
SAO PAULO, July 18 - Brazil's state-controlled oil company Petróleo Brasileiro SA agreed to sell a stake in a Brazilian natural gas distributor to power holding company Cia Energética de Minas Gerais SA for 600 million reais ($269 million).
(Adds Abbvie, Allergan, TRW Auto, Telefonica, Bingham McCutchen, Fred's, GTECH, Slovak Telekom, Cliffs Natural, Rosneft, Woolworths, Koncar, Dong Energy ; updates Fiat Chrysler)
July 17 - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media:
SAO PAULO, July 16 - Brazil's state-controlled oil company Petróleo Brasileiro SA is in talks to sell the 40 percent stake it owns of a Brazilian natural gas distributor to electricity holding company Cia Energética de Minas Gerais SA .
SAO PAULO, June 23 - Brazil's Companhia Energética de Minas Gerais, or Cemig, said on Monday it is backing off plans to bid for Colombia's third-biggest power generator, Isagen SA.
The asset management arm of Lazard Ltd increased to 5.14 percent its share-holding stake in Cia Energetica de Minas Gerais or Cemig, Brazil's second-largest power generator, according to a securities filling on Monday. (Reporting by Anthony Boadle; Editing by Lisa Shumaker)
SAO PAULO, March 21 - Net income at Cia Energetica de Minas Gerais SA, Brazil's third-largest power utility, fell 27.3 percent in 2013 from the previous year despite an increase in cash flow from higher revenues and reduced operating costs. Profit was 3.1 billion reais ($1.33 billion), down from 4.2 billion reais in 2012, when the Minas Gerais state government helped the balance sheet of Cemig, as the company is known, with an early debt settlement. Cemig did not break down its
- Electric Utilities Stocks Coverage -- Cia Energetica de Minas Gerais, Southern, FirstEnergy, NextEra Energy, and Entergy
- Video Webcast Alert: Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais - CEMIG announces Video Webcast and Conference Call about 2Q2014 Results
- Electric Utilities Stocks Technical Data -- Cia Energetica de Minas Gerais, The Southern, FirstEnergy, Entergy, and NextEra Energy
- Scheduled Conference Calls, Dividends, Share Purchase Agreement, and Senior Notes Offering - Analyst Notes on Wisconsin Energy, AES, Cemig, ONEOK and Calpine
- Early Briefing on Utilities Sector Stocks -- Research on The Southern, FirstEnergy, Cia Energetica de Minas Gerais, and MDU Resources
- Technical Scrutiny on Electric Utilities Stocks -- Research on Exelon, Cia Energetica de Minas Gerais, Southern Company, and NextEra Energy
- Data Review on Active Stocks -- Research on Actuate, Broadcom, Blackstone, and Cia Energetica de Minas Gerais
- Utilities Stocks Technical Review -- Research on AES Corp., PPL Corp., Cia Energetica de Minas Gerais, and Calpine
- Video Webcast Alert: Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais - CEMIG announces Video Webcast and Conference Call about 2013 Results
- Stock Watchout - Utilities: The AES, Calpine, Cia Energética de Minas Gerais, and PPL Corp.