Cipla Ltd (CIPL.NS)
26 May 2017
Thu, May 25 2017
MUMBAI Cipla Ltd , India's fifth-largest drugmaker by sales, plans to reduce investment in biosimilars to sharpen its focus on building a portfolio of high-margin respiratory products, the company's chief executive said on Thursday.
* Posts Q4 loss vs. analysts' forecast for profit (Recasts with CEO's comments)
MUMBAI, May 25 Cipla Ltd, India's fifth-largest drugmaker by sales, reported a smaller quarterly loss for January-March, but missed expectations of a profit for the period.
* Consol march quarter total income from operations 35.82 billion rupees
* Medrx is eligible to receive up to USD 30 million cumulatively through upfront and developmental, regulatory, and commercial milestones payments
* Says Cipla launches Hepatitis B vaccine in India Source text - (http://bit.ly/2lUwkV6) Further company coverage:
* Consol net profit in Dec quarter last year was 2.61 billion rupees as per Ind-AS; consol net sales was 30.70 billion rupees
MUMBAI, Feb 8 Indian drugmaker Cipla Ltd reported a 43.7 percent jump in third-quarter net profit, beating analysts' expectations.