News: Colgate-Palmolive Co (CL)
27 Nov 2015
Fri, Oct 30 2015
* Shares down as much as 3.4 pct (Adds conference call details; updates shares)
Colgate-Palmolive Co reported a steeper-than-expected drop in quarterly sales, mainly due to a strong dollar, and the world's biggest toothpaste maker said full-year earnings would likely be lower than anticipated.
Oct 30 Colgate-Palmolive Co, the world's largest toothpaste maker, reported its fifth straight decline in quarterly sales, hurt by weak demand in Latin America and a strong dollar.
Colgate-Palmolive Co reported its fourth straight quarter of sales decline as it continued to be weighed down by a stronger dollar that stripped the value of overseas sales.
July 30 Colgate-Palmolive Co reported its fourth straight quarter of sales decline as it continued to be weighed down by a stronger dollar that stripped the value of overseas sales.
- Investing For Retirement: A Different Strategy For The $7 Million Portfolio
- To Comfortably Beat The Market Dividend Growth Investors Should Consider CROIC
- Are Volkswagen, Spirit And Whole Foods Value Stocks Or Value Traps?
- Why I'm Buying Oreos: Mondelez International Is A Steal At Current Levels
- My 30 Stocks For 30 Years: Q4 2015 Buys
- Short, Sell Or Underweight: The Lofty Valuation Of Colgate-Palmolive
- Colgate Announces 3rd Quarter 2015 Results
- Colgate-Palmolive Webcasts 2015 Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call October 30, 2015 – 11:00 a.m. ET
- Colgate-Palmolive Returns With Its Annual 'Haz la U' Educational Grant Program in Celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month
- Colgate Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend and Elects Lorrie Norrington to Board of Directors
- Colgate-Palmolive Webcasts Presentation at the 22nd CLSA Investors’ Forum 2015
- Colgate-Palmolive Webcasts Presentation at the Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference
- Colgate Announces 2nd Quarter 2015 Results
- Morning Briefing on Personal Products Stocks -- Colgate-Palmolive, Unilever N.V., Herbalife, Kimberly-Clark, and Unilever PLC
- Colgate-Palmolive Webcasts 2015 Second Quarter Earnings Conference Call July 30, 2015 – 11:00 a.m. ET
- Colgate Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend