News: Colgate-Palmolive Co (CL.N)
Fri, Mar 7 2014
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'AA-' rating to Colgate-Palmolive Company's (Colgate) 1.75% $500 million medium-term notes due March 15, 2019 and 3.25% $500 million medium-term notes due March 15, 2024. The company plans to use $600 million of the proceeds to repay and retire the 1.25% $250 million medium-term notes due May 1, 2014 and the 4.75% Eur250 million medium-term notes due June 13, 2014. The remai
Feb 18 - Colgate-Palmolive Co, the world's largest toothpaste maker, said it expected a one-time loss of $180 million to $200 million in the current quarter after Venezuela devalued its foreign exchange rate.
- Colgate-Palmolive Co , the world's largest toothpaste maker, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as cost cuts offset the negative impact of a stronger dollar.
* Fourth-quarter adjusted earnings $0.75/share vs est. $0.74
Jan 30 - Colgate-Palmolive Co, the world's largest toothpaste maker, reported a 6 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt by a stronger dollar.
Georgetown looks for its fifth straight victory when it hosts Colgate on Saturday. The Hoyas, who have earned three of those four wins by 21 or more points, are led by D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera at 18.4 points per game. The dynamic Smith-Rivera also shoots 51.9 percent from the field, 51.3 percent from 3-point range and 84.4 percent from the foul line.
(Updated: CHANGES to without a field goal, 21 turnovers and 26 offensive rebounds in graph 5.)
No. 7 Syracuse 69, Colgate 50: C.J. Fair had 20 points and seven rebounds as the Orange beat the visiting Raiders for the 48th straight time.
Colgate and Syracuse may be in close proximity on a map, but the two couldn’t be further apart when it comes to basketball. The Raiders make their annual trek to face the Orange on Saturday, and Colgate has little reason to hope the outcome will be any different than the previous 47. Syracuse is ranked No. 7 in the country and has won its first two games by an average of 18.5 points.
Wake Forest 89, Colgate 78: Devin Thomas scored 23 points and grabbed six rebounds as the host Demon Deacons staved off a challenge from the Raiders to win their season opener.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company: The Ship Is Sailing In Smooth Waters
- 7 Stocks About To Boost Dividend Payouts
- Colgate-Palmolive: Exhibiting Great Savings Post-Restructuring Period
- Consumer Giants Not Connecting With Facebook Generation
- Are High-Yield Equities Riskier Than Dividend Growth Stocks?
- 5 World-Class Dividend Stocks To Buy During The Next Bear Market
- Colgate-Palmolive Webcasts Presentation at The UBS Global Consumer Conference
- Colgate Comments on Venezuelan Currency Developments
- Colgate-Palmolive Webcasts Presentation at The Consumer Analyst Group of New York Conference
- Colgate Announces 4th Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results
- Colgate-Palmolive Webcasts 2013 Fourth Quarter and Year-end Earnings Conference Call January 30, 2014 – 11:00 a.m. ET
- Colgate Declares Regular Quarterly Dividends
- Consumer Staples Sector Brief Daily Analysis: Procter & Gamble, Colgate-Palmolive, Avon Products, and Estee Lauder
- Upcoming Financial Results Schedules, Holiday Season Launches, and Stock Price updates - Research Report on Clorox, Colgate-Palmolive, Estee Lauder, Newell Rubbermaid, and Tempur Pedic
- Market Technical Roundup: Procter & Gamble, Avon Products, Colgate-Palmolive, and Estee Lauder
- Product Launches, Partnerships and Stock Price Movements - Research Report on Kimberly Clark, Colgate-Palmolive, Herbalife, Avon, and Unilever