News: Colgate-Palmolive Co (CL.N)
April 25 - Colgate-Palmolive Co's profit matched Wall Street expectations and sales were better than expected, easing concerns a day after rival Procter & Gamble Co appeared to be under pressure.
- Colgate-Palmolive Co's first-quarter profit matched Wall Street's expectations on Thursday, as the toothpaste maker raised prices and spent more to advertise new products while cutting other costs.
- Colgate-Palmolive Co posted lower quarterly profit on Thursday as sales grew but the recent devaluation of the Venezuelan bolivar led to a hefty charge.
April 25 - Colgate-Palmolive Co posted lower quarterly profit on Thursday as sales grew but the recent devaluation of the Venezuelan bolivar led to a hefty charge.
- Colgate-Palmolive Co said it is planning a two-for-one stock split and a 10 percent increase in its dividend,i as the toothpaste maker believes it still has strong growth potential with its new products and a continued global expansion.
March 7 - Colgate-Palmolive Co said it is planning a two-for-one stock split and a 10 percent increase in its dividend,i as the toothpaste maker believes it still has strong growth potential with its new products and a continued global expansion.
- Colgate-Palmolive Co said on Monday that it expects to incur a one-time loss of $120 million, or 25 cents per share, in the first quarter of 2013, related to the devaluation of the Venezuelan currency.
* Venezuela accounts for about 5 percent of Colgate's sales
- Colgate-Palmolive Co said on Thursday a key measure of sales growth slowed for the second quarter in a row as the company faced increased pressures in Venezuela, including a labor slowdown at its factory there which has since been taken care of.
- Not All P/E Ratios Are Created Equal
- Colgate-Palmolive Co. Presents at Barclay's Americas Select Franchise Conference, May-22-2013 08:15 AM
- Bullish On Wal-Mart: Revisiting Long-Term Thesis
- In A Post Flash-Crash World, No One Should Use Trailing Stops
- Procter & Gamble Will Continue To Create Shareholder Value
- Further Analysis Of The 40 Stock Portfolio
- Colgate-Palmolive Webcasts Presentation at the Sanford Bernstein 29th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference
- Colgate-Palmolive Webcasts Presentation at the Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference
- Colgate-Palmolive Webcasts Presentation at its 2013 Annual Meeting of Stockholders May 10, 2013 – 10:00 a.m. ET
- Colgate Announces 1st Quarter 2013 Results
- Colgate Webcasts 2013 First Quarter Earnings Conference Call
- StockCall Early Morning Insight into Avon Products, Procter & Gamble, Colgate-Palmolive, and Estee Lauder
- Solid Execution of Strategy Fostering Organic Growth - Research Report on P&G, Colgate-Palmolive, Kimberly-Clark, Estee Lauder and Avon Products
- Colgate Announces 2-For-1 Stock Split and 10% Dividend Increase Effective 2nd Quarter 2013
- StockCall Scrutinizes Procter & Gamble, Avon Products, Colgate-Palmolive and Estee Lauder
- Vitality and Growth- Research Report on Avon Products Inc., Blyth, Inc., Colgate-Palmolive Co., Elizabeth Arden, Inc. and Nu Skin Enterprises Inc.