News: Clariant AG (CLN.VX)
4 Sep 2015
Wed, Sep 2 2015
FRANKFURT, Sept 2 - Clariant's plan to separate the largest of its four divisions from the rest of its chemicals operations could open up the low-margin business to external investors over time, its chief executive said.
ZURICH, Aug 6 - Clariant is eyeing a list of potential takeover targets, the head of the Swiss speciality chemicals company told German business weekly WirtschaftsWoche.
* Q2 in Swiss francs, sales decreased 8 pct to 1.406 billion Swiss francs ($1.45 billion) from 1.531 billion Swiss francs
ZURICH, April 29 - Clariant's largest shareholders support the view that the Swiss chemicals company should remain independent, the firm's finance chief said on Wednesday.
* Successfully places 300 million euros ($327.78 million) of certificates of indebtedness
ZURICH - Swiss chemicals firm Clariant is not for sale and its prospects are better if it remains independent, its chairman said on Tuesday.
ZURICH, March 31 - Swiss chemicals firm Clariant is not for sale and its prospects are better if it remains independent, its chairman said on Tuesday.
March 26 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Thursday:
* FT says bid for Clariant could be at 23 Swiss francs per share
- Clariant AG: Clariant delivers solid Q2 with improved profitability and cash flow
- Clariant AG: Clariant mourns the loss of Dominik Koechlin
- Clariant with good start into 2015, delivering on growth and cash flow
- Clariant AG: Clariant successfully places EUR 300 million of certificates of indebtedness
- Clariant's Shareholders Approve All Agenda Items
- Clariant's Annual Report 2014 is now available
- Clariant AG: Clariant completes the sale of its Energy Storage Business to Johnson Matthey
- Clariant delivers strong growth and improves its operating margins in an adverse environment in 2014
- Change in the Board of Directors of Clariant
- Clariant AG: Clariant achieves 8 % sales growth in a softening economic environment