News: Clariant AG (CLN.VX)
Wed, Oct 30 2013
* Clariant would receive 70 mln eur in cash, 23 pct of Stahl
PARIS, Oct 30 - Dutch dyes and coatings company Stahl is in exclusive talks to buy the leather services business of Swiss specialty chemicals group Clariant, Stahl owner Wendel said in a statement on Wednesday.
ZURICH, Oct 30 - Swiss speciality chemicals company Clariant said on Wednesday it planned to sell its leather services business to Dutch chemicals firm Stahl, majority owned by France's Wendel Group.
* Divestment comes as co-owners focus on less cyclical ops
* Q2 net profit 79 million francs vs 68 mln francs a yr ago
LONDON, June 28 - European stock futures pointed to a slightly higher open on Friday as investors were seen avoiding big bets on the last trading day of the quarter, with equities set to post a fall for June after a record 12 months of gains. At 0628 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, UK's FTSE 100, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were flat to 0.2 percent higher. The FTSEurofirst 300 index rose for a third day on Thursday, with encouraging U.S. data easing worries over whether
ZURICH, June 28 - Swiss stocks were expected to open virtually unchanged, with investors seen avoiding big bets on the last trading day of the quarter.
* Clariant has sold low margin units, to streamline further
- Clariant AG:Clariant Opens New Innovation Center in Frankfurt
- Clariant AG: Clariant performance well on target after solid third quarter
- Clariant AG: Clariant plans to divest Leather Services Business to Stahl
- Clariant AG: Clariant Divests Detergents & Intermediates Business to International Chemical Investors Group (ICIG)
- Clariant AG : Clariant closes sale of Textile Chemicals, Paper Specialties and Emulsions businesses
- Clariant AG: Clariant Acquires the Organic Pigment Business of Jiangsu Multicolor and Announces Investment in New Plant in China
- Clariant AG: Clariant included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Clariant signs long-term joint development and commercialization agreements with Lummus Novolen Technology on polypropylene catalyst
- Clariant AG : Clariant increases net income on improved margins
- Clariant AG : Clariant and Wilmar Receive Merger Clearance for the Establishment of the Joint Venture for Global Amines