News: Clariant AG (CLN.VX)
23 Dec 2014
Thu, Oct 30 2014
** Shares in Clariant rise 2.2 pct after the specialty chemicals maker reports better-than-expected Q3 sales growth.
* Entered into an agreement to acquire battery materials business of Clariant AG for $75 million
Swiss speciality chemicals maker Clariant International Ltd plans to develop esterquat and methylquat plant worth $18 million in Tangerang, Banten with a production capacity of 12,000 metric tonnes per year, the company said in a statement.
Notes The issue size will total 160 million Swiss francs
** Clariant call options saw a surge in activity today along with hefty trading of its cash shares on market deal chatter tied to Evonik.
July 30 - Clariant AG : * Says Q2 sales of 1.531 billion SFR (versus average f'cast of 1.519 billion
- Clariant AG: Clariant achieves 8 % sales growth in a softening economic environment
- Clariant AG: Clariant divests its Energy Storage Business to Johnson Matthey
- Clariant AG: Clariant successfully places CHF 150 million domestic bond
- Clariant AG: Clariant included in Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- Clariant AG: Clariant confirms outlook on solid Q2 results
- Clariant AG : Clariant specifies innovation- and sustainability-driven growth strategy
- Clariant AG : Clariant and Siemens to introduce New Sour Gas Shift Technology for Coal Gasification
- Clariant AG: Clariant closes sale of Leather Services business
- Clariant AG: Clariant with promising start to the year
- Clariant AG: Clariant and Ashland to sell ASK Chemicals JV to Rhône