Comcast Corp (CMCSA.OQ)
Comcast Corp's NBC Universal said it has partnered with the International Olympic Committee and the United States Olympic Committee to launch an Olympic TV channel in the United States.
Fandango Media LLC, an online movie ticketing platform owned by Comcast Corp , said on Thursday it would buy Peru-based Cinepapaya to expand in Latin America.
* Soros Fund Management dissolves share stake in Delta Air Lines Inc
* Tiger Global Management takes share stake of 2.6 million class A shares in Comcast Corp - SEC filing
PARIS/NEW YORK NBCUniversal, the U.S. media conglomerate owned by Comcast Corp , said on Thursday it was in talks to buy a stake in European broadcaster Euronews.
PARIS/NEW YORK, Nov 10 NBCUniversal, the U.S. media conglomerate owned by Comcast Corp, said on Thursday it was in talks to buy a stake in European broadcaster Euronews.
Nov 10 Comcast Corp's NBC News is in discussions with Euronews about a potential investment and a partnership, an NBC spokesman told Reuters on Thursday. (Reporting By Jessica Toonkel; Editing by Bill Rigby)
* Comcast to launch Netflix on X1 to millions of customers nationwide
* Comcast announces gigabit internet service coming to California Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Weighing Verizon's Options For A Media Acquisition
- New Deal Talk As Tesla Hits Ludicrous Speed
- One Step Closer To Financial Freedom: My 2016 Income Review
- Identifying Undervalued And Overvalued Stocks
- Tracking Ken Fisher's Fisher Asset Management Portfolio - Q4 2016 Update
- AMC Networks: Ready To Roll In 2017