News: CME Group Inc (CME.OQ)
21 Aug 2014
LONDON - The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) said on Thursday it would be happy to administer, with Thomson Reuters, the global price benchmark for gold known as the "fix", a day after banks effectively called time on the current arrangement.
NEW YORK - A federal judge in New York on Tuesday ruled that a futures broker accused of manipulating wheat futures prices engaged in fictitious sales in 2009.
NEW YORK, July 15 - A federal judge in New York on Tuesday ruled that a futures broker accused of manipulating wheat futures prices engaged in fictitious sales in 2009.
CHICAGO, July 11 - An upcoming river lock repair project in south Chicago has attracted the attention of exchange operator CME Group because the lock's closure could disrupt deliveries against its Chicago Board of Trade grain and soybean futures contracts.
LONDON, July 11 - The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) and Thomson Reuters Benchmark Services Ltd will operate an electronic silver price benchmark when the current 117-year-old process, known as the "fix", is disbanded in August, the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) said on Friday.
CHICAGO, July 3 - The Chicago Board of Trade fined the clearing arm of agricultural trading company Louis Dreyfus Corp $15,000 for violating rules in the soybean meal market, the exchange said on Thursday.
NEW YORK, June 26 - Wickr, a startup founded by privacy advocates, said it has raised $30 million from investors including CME Group Inc to help develop self-destructing messaging technology for use by financial services firms and gaming companies.
* Top gold consumer Asia wants to provide alternative to London fix
LONDON, June 16 - The London Metal Exchange (LME) said on Monday it plans to launch new steel rebar and scrap contracts and also said it was still committed to its existing steel billet contract.
- IntercontinentalExchange Group Is Becoming A Dominant Play In A Consolidating Industry
- Will This Price Target Decrease Hurt CME Group (CME) Stock Today?
- CME Group's (CME) CEO Phupinder Gill on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Q2 2014 Cme Group Inc Earnings Conference Call (Webcast)
- Update: GFI Group Acquisition
- Facebook Leads S&P 500 to Record High, Stocks Mostly Flat
- CME Clearing Europe Expands its Metals Offering with Two Iron Ore Contracts
- CME Group Inc. Declares Annual Variable Dividend of $1.30 Per Share
- CME Group Volume Averaged 11.0 Million Contracts per Day in November 2012
- CME Group Completes Acquisition of Kansas City Board of Trade
- CME Group Issued the Following Statement Regarding Erroneous Wheat Registration Report
- CME Group Announces Trading Volume Record for its Gold Futures Contracts
- CME Group's Duffy to Appear Before House Financial Services Subcommittees to Discuss Impact of Proposed Rules to Implement Basel III Capital Standards
- CME Group Chief Financial Officer to Present at KBW Securities Brokerage & Market Structure Conference, November 28
- CME Group Announces Launch of CME Repository Service[TM] SDR to Ease Reporting and Compliance for Market Participants
- CME Group Sponsors Brittany Lincicome on LPGA Tour