News: CME Group Inc (CME.OQ)
WASHINGTON, March 10 - Parts of a lawsuit filed by the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp against the top U.S. derivatives regulator in a fight over swaps data will be allowed to proceed, a U.S. federal judge ruled.
CHICAGO, Feb 26 - Options Clearing Corp is significantly increasing its headcount and working capital levels to help satisfy regulatory scrutiny tied to its designation as a critical part of the U.S. financial market infrastructure, the company's new executive chairman said on Wednesday.
CHICAGO, Feb 11 - The salaries of CME Group Inc's top two executives remain unchanged under employment contracts the exchange operator extended last week, regulatory documents filed on Tuesday show.
CHICAGO, Jan 29 - CME Group Inc has sold the building that housed the Kansas City Board of Trade to a Kansas-based real estate company for an undisclosed sum, representatives of the exchange operator said on Wednesday.
CHICAGO, Jan 6 - CME Group Inc, the world's largest futures exchange operator, said on Monday it moved its primary backup data center to New York from Chicago last month to make its backup facilities more secure and reliable.
- CME Group Inc said on Tuesday that it had sold the home of its New York Mercantile Exchange for $200 million and would lease back the trading floor and some office space for a term of 15 years.
Nov 26 - CME Group Inc said on Tuesday that it had sold the home of its New York Mercantile Exchange for $200 million and would lease back the trading floor and some office space for a term of 15 years.
CHICAGO - CME Group Inc , the largest U.S. futures exchange operator, on Tuesday said it would increase transaction fees for nearly all its major products next year after making investments in resources and technology.
HONG KONG, Nov 7 - Seemingly slammed shut just weeks ago, the door is still ajar for Alibaba to list its shares in Hong Kong.
- CME Clearing Europe Expands its Metals Offering with Two Iron Ore Contracts
- CME Group Inc. Declares Annual Variable Dividend of $1.30 Per Share
- CME Group Volume Averaged 11.0 Million Contracts per Day in November 2012
- CME Group Completes Acquisition of Kansas City Board of Trade
- CME Group Issued the Following Statement Regarding Erroneous Wheat Registration Report
- CME Group Announces Trading Volume Record for its Gold Futures Contracts
- CME Group's Duffy to Appear Before House Financial Services Subcommittees to Discuss Impact of Proposed Rules to Implement Basel III Capital Standards
- CME Group Chief Financial Officer to Present at KBW Securities Brokerage & Market Structure Conference, November 28
- CME Group Announces Launch of CME Repository Service[TM] SDR to Ease Reporting and Compliance for Market Participants
- CME Group Sponsors Brittany Lincicome on LPGA Tour