News: Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc (CMG.N)
Thu, Nov 21 2013
Nov 21 - Greenlight Capital President David Einhorn said he has taken a stake in Micron Technology Inc because the chipmaker stands to benefit from industry consolidation, and defended his investment in Apple Inc by citing the company's software sales.
- Shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc soared more than 15 percent on Friday, a day after the burrito chain said it was considering a price hike in the middle of 2014 - a move that could more than cover higher food costs and take overall profit margins to record levels.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc on Thursday said better-than-expected sales at established restaurants boosted quarterly profits and signaled it may raise prices in the middle of 2014 to offset higher food costs, sending shares up 7.7 percent.
Oct 17 - Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc on Thursday said better-than-expected sales at established restaurants boosted quarterly profits and signaled it may raise prices in the middle of 2014 to offset higher food costs, sending shares up 7.7 percent.
Oct 17 - Executives at Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc on Thursday said fourth-quarter sales at established restaurants are on track to post growth "similar to slightly better" than the 6.2 percent increase posted in the third quarter.
* Google, Chipotle report strong earnings after market close
Oct 17 - Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc on Thursday reported a 15 percent jump in quarterly profit after sales at established restaurants rose more than expected due to an increase in visits from diners.
- Burger King Worldwide Inc reported a higher-than-expected rise in quarterly profit, helped by a sharp fall in costs as the world's second-biggest hamburger chain finished selling most of its restaurants to franchisees.
LOS ANGELES - Chipotle Mexican Grill is one of the restaurant industry's hottest stocks, but fickle diners and an ever-expanding selection of entrepreneurial eateries threaten to make it harder for the upscale burrito seller to keep delivering the explosive growth investors savor.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc on Thursday reported a higher quarterly profit after sales at established restaurants rose due to more visits by diners, sending the stock more than 4 percent higher.
- McDonald's Same Store Sales Disappoint
- 3 Reasons Why A $10 Burrito Could Be Chipotle's Next Catalyst Higher
- Cramer's Mad Money - Stocks Hate Uncertainty (12/3/13)
- Cramer's Mad Money - Hey, Hey, Ho, Ho, John Chambers Has To Go (12/2/13)
- McDonald's Investors Pay A Massive Premium For Dividend Stream
- Why You Shouldn't Buy Starbucks At $81 Per Share
- Restos Post Quarterly Results and Announce New Programs - Research Report on McDonald's, Starbucks, Chipotle, Wendy's, and Panera Bread
- Expansions, Earnings & Growth Fuel Advancing Fast Casual Restaurants: GRILLiT, Starbucks, Yum! Brands, Wendy's, Chipotle
- Restaurants Report Q3 Results, Announce Breakthroughs and Honors - Research Report on Chipotle, Darden, Starbucks, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Domino's Pizza
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results
- ShopHouse Southeast Asian Kitchen Opens October 17 in Santa Monica, California
- New Appointments, Awards Ceremony, Halloween Fund Raisers, and Strategic Divestitures - Research Report on McDonald's, Yum! Brands, Chipotle, Wendy's, and Noodles & Co.
- Boorito to Raise $1 Million for Chipotle Cultivate Foundation This Halloween
- Dividends, Business Expansions, Sales Growth Strategies, Investor Conferences and Strong Earnings - Research Report on McDonald's, Chipotle, Darden, Barrel Domino's Pizza, and Cracker
- Diversity Fueling Consumer Preferences for Leading Fast Casual Restaurants: GRILLiT, Chipotle, Einsteins, Jamba, Buffalo Wild Wings
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. to Announce Third Quarter 2013 Results on October 17, 2013