News: Cummins Inc (CMI.N)
19 Dec 2014
Sun, Nov 16 2014
NEW YORK - Shares of Cummins could rise by as much as 15 percent over the next year as its North American market could prove stronger than some expect, according to a report in Barron's financial newspaper.
NEW YORK, Nov 16 - Shares of Cummins could rise by as much as 15 percent over the next year as its North American market could prove stronger than some expect, according to a report in Barron's financial newspaper.
Oct 28 - Cummins Inc posted higher-than-expected quarterly profit on Tuesday, lifted by strong sales of its vehicle components in North America, Europe and China.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, August 26 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Cummins, Inc.'s (CMI) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and long-term debt ratings at 'A'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The ratings incorporate CMI's strong operating profile including competitive positions in its engine and power generation markets, technological capabilities, and global distributio
(Corrects AUG 19 story to show engine maker Westport, not Cummins, paragraph 16)
LONDON - Cheap natural gas is starting to revolutionize traffic on U.S. roads, cutting bills for some of the country’s heaviest fuel users while reducing carbon emissions and other pollution.
LONDON, Aug 19 - Cheap natural gas is starting to revolutionise traffic on U.S. roads, cutting bills for some of the country's heaviest fuel users while reducing carbon emissions and other pollution.
(John Kemp is a Reuters market analyst. The views expressed are his own)
* North America sales up 14 pct; international down 1 pct
- Cummins Inc, which makes engines and other vehicle components, reported a 7 percent rise in quarterly revenue and raised its full-year revenue forecast, citing improving demand from makers of pickup trucks and motor homes in North America.
- GE Part VI: Transportation Segment Analysis
- Cummins: Increasing Truck Demand And Innovation Are Long-Term Catalysts
- Cummins: More Potential Is Ahead
- Jim Cramer on the Markets: Remember, Investors, We're Not China
- Selecting Core Stocks For My Dividend Growth IRA
- The Importance Of Return On Equity Decomposition
- Construction Machinery and Heavy Trucks Equities at a Glance - Cummins, Meritor, PACCAR, Oshkosh, and Navistar Intl.
- Chilean Launch of Foton AUMAN GTL—Powered by Cummins ISG Engines<600166.SS>
- Cummins Inc. Names Tracy Embree President, Components Group
- Allison Transmission and Cummins receive ARB approval in California for the H 40/50 EP™ system paired with ISB6.7 and ISL9 engines
- New Agreement, Financial Results, Senior Level Appointment, and Award - Research Reports on Danaher, Cummins, Parker, Raytheon and Fluor
- Cummins Launches QSK50 Optimized for Variable Speed Diesel Electric Applications
- Financial Results, Dividends, Positive Study Results, and Upcoming Earnings Releases - Research Reports on Varian Medical, Regulus, Cummins, AEP and NextEra
- Cummins Reports Strong Results for the Third Quarter of 2014
- Cummins Establishes Coalition for Technical Education for Communities and Access for Women in Turkey
- Cummins Inc. Declares Quarterly Common Stock Dividend