News: CMS Energy Corp (CMS.N)
10 Dec 2013
Mon, Jul 29 2013
July 29 - Michigan environmental regulators approved an air permit for Michigan power company Consumers Energy's proposed $750 million natural gas-fired power plant in the state's Thetford Township.
June 21 - Michigan power company Consumers Energy agreed to buy 62 of General Electric Co's 1.7-megawatt (MW) wind turbines for its Cross Winds wind farm in Tuscola County in east central Michigan.
- My Mad Method: Reloading My Watch List
- 2014 Isn't Looking To Good For Eli Lilly And Company
- 10 Handpicked Dividend Growth Stocks Increasing Payout By More Than 20%
- CMS Energy Corporation (CMS) Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- CMS Energy Increases Sales but Misses Estimates on Earnings
- My Best Diversified Portfolio For Dividend Investors
- Consumers Energy provides free energy efficiency outreach to more than 180 civic organizations across Michigan, saving $275,000
- Consumers Energy Receives Maximum Recertification for Wildlife Habitat Council's "Wildlife at Work Program"
- Light up your home affordably and safely for the holidays: Indoor, outdoor decorations cost less than $4 for December
- Pre-Market Equity Coverage: FirstEnergy, CMS Energy, Dominion Resources, and Entergy
- Help Warm Hearts And Homes This Holiday Season With Gifts of Energy From Consumers Energy
- Focus on Public Safety Following Severe Storms Results in Estimated Bills for Some Consumers Energy Customers
- Natural Gas Value Helping Consumers Energy Customers Save on Thanksgiving Cooking Costs -- Best Value in 10 Years
- Operational Updates, Revised Policies, Informative Programs, Leadership Changes, and Financial Results - Research Report on Wisconsin Energy, Pinnacle West, CMS Energy, Calpine, and TECO Energy
- Consumers Energy's Catastrophic Storm Restoration Efforts Continue
- Leadership Changes Reinforce Consumers Energy's Customer-Focused Strategy