Centene Corp (CNC.N)
25 May 2017
Thu, May 11 2017
* Centene Corp - Centurion Of Florida been chosen to provide correctional healthcare services for florida department of corrections in South Florida Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Files for potential mixed shelf offering; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: [http://bit.ly/2qGsf8T] Further company coverage:
* Centene corp - at 2017 annual meeting of stockholders held on april 25, stockholders approved amendment to 2012 stock incentive plan - sec filing
Health insurer Centene Corp reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue and profit, helped by its Health Net acquisition and growth in its Obamacare individual business.
* 12.15 mln members as of March. 31, up 5 pct from yr ago (Adds details, analyst comment)
April 25 Centene Corp reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue and profit as the health insurer benefited from its Health Net acquisition.
* Centene Corporation reports 2017 first quarter results & updates 2017 guidance
April 25 Health insurer Centene Corp reported a 69 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by its Health Net acquisition and higher enrollments.
* CEO Michael Neidorff's total 2016 compensation was $22 million versus $20.8 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Centene Corp reported quarterly revenue and profit ahead of analysts' estimates, helped by growth in its Obamacare individual business and as the health insurer's efforts to turn around recently acquired Health Net paid off.
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- Centene (CNC) Presents At Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2017 Health Care Conference - Slideshow
- WellCare Health Plans: Put It On Your Shopping List
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- Medicaid Business Resilience Can Catapult Centene's Share Prices In 2017
- Centene (CNC) Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript