News: Centene Corp (CNC.N)
17 Oct 2014
Mon, Sep 22 2014
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, September 22 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has published a new report detailing key credit metrics of nine-publicly-traded U.S. health insurance and managed care companies that are either rated or followed by Fitch: Aetna, Inc., Centene Corp., Cigna Corp., Health Net Inc., Humana, Inc., Molina Health Care Inc. UnitedHealth Group, Incorporated, WellCare Health Plans, Inc. and WellPoint, Inc. The report is meant to be used as a des
- Health insurer Centene Corp reported a 24 percent jump in quarterly profit, beating market estimates for the sixth straight quarter, as member signups surged 23 percent.
* Shares rise as much as 8.5 pct to life high (Adds analysts' comments, share movement and details)
July 22 - Health insurer Centene Corp posted a 24 percent jump in quarterly profit, driven by a nearly 50 percent jump in premium and services revenue.
THOMSON REUTERS, Apr 22,2014 - Corporate Meetings for US companies for Week ahead. S&P 500 Earnings - Weekly S&P 500 Earnings - Day Ahead Non S&P 500 - Weekly Non S&P 500 - Day Ahead ConferenceCall/Webcast - Weekly ConferenceCall/Webcast - Day S&P 500 Earnings - Monthly Meetings - Day Ahead Economic Indicators Dividends Daily earnings hits & misses Federal Rese
THOMSON REUTERS, Apr 21,2014 - Corporate Meetings for US companies for Week ahead. S&P 500 Earnings - Weekly S&P 500 Earnings - Day Ahead Non S&P 500 - Weekly Non S&P 500 - Day Ahead ConferenceCall/Webcast - Weekly ConferenceCall/Webcast - Day S&P 500 Earnings - Monthly Meetings - Day Ahead Economic Indicators Dividends Daily earnings hits & misses Federal Rese
- Buy These 5 Momentum Movers to Stomp the S&P
- Tracking Ole Andreas Halvorsen's Viking Global Portfolio - Q2 2014 Update
- Centene Continues to Capitalize on Obamacare and So Will You
- Centene's (CNC) Michael Neidorff on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Will This Price Target Increase Help Centene (CNC) Stock Today?
- Will This Downgrade Hurt Centene (CNC) Stock Today?
- Home State Health Presents 1st Annual Physician Summit Award
- Cenpatico & IlliniCare Health Join Thresholds & the Brandon Marshall Foundation at Limelight 2014 to End Mental Illness Stigma
- Centene Corporation Joint Initiative To Prevent Bullying Marks First Year Anniversary With "No Bullying Zone" Program In Washington, D.C.
- Centene's Florida Subsidiary Awarded Commendable Accreditation Rating From NCQA
- Sunshine Health Awarded Commendable Accreditation From NCQA
- Sunflower Health Plan to Host Anti-bullying Event on Thursday at Spring Valley Elementary School with Centene Corporation and Cenpatico
- Centene Corporation Schedules 2014 Third Quarter Financial Results Conference Call
- New Center, Clinical Study Results, Collaborations, and Upcoming Event - Research Reports on Centene, Mallinckrodt, Infinity, Celgene and UnitedHealth
- Centene Announces New Claims Processing Center Creating Up To 200 Jobs In The City Of Ferguson, Mo.
- Centene's Missouri Subsidiary Receives Accreditation Rating by NCQA