Canadian National Railway Co (CNI)
24 Jul 2017
Wed, May 31 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) PARIS, May 31 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Credit du Nord's (CN) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A', Short-Term IDR at 'F1', Support Rating at '1' and Viability Rating (VR) at 'bbb+'. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDR is Stable. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this rating action commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS IDRS, SUPPORT RATING AND SENIOR DEBT CN's IDRs and senior debt ratings are aligned with the parent
* Teamsters canada - tcrc withdrew strike notice after canadian national railway withdrew notice to unilaterally impose changes to collective agreement
MONTREAL/OTTAWA, May 29 Canadian National Railway Co on Monday said it had reached a tentative agreement with a union representing 3,000 conductors, ahead of a looming strike deadline at Canada's largest railroad.
* Cn and tcrc-cty reach tentative agreement on new labour contract for conductors in canada
TORONTO, May 28 A union representing Canadian National Railway Co conductors said it plans to strike on Tuesday morning after the railroad announced new work rules in the midst of negotiations to replace a contract that expired last year.
OTTAWA, May 16 The Canadian government said on Tuesday it planned to maintain a revenue cap on western grain that Canadian National Railway Co and Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd haul for export, a move farmers praised.
* Says to purchase its common shares under a specific share repurchase program
BRIEF-Canadian National-announces ratification of new 5-yr collective labour agreement by International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers system council 11
* Announces ratification of new 5-year collective labour agreement by international brotherhood of electrical workers system council 11
MONTREAL Canadian National Railway Co on Monday reported an 8 percent increase in quarterly revenue as the railroad moved record volumes, boosted by grain, frac sand and coal.
MONTREAL April 24 Canadian National Railway Co on Monday reported an 8 percent increase in quarterly revenue as the railroad moved record volumes, boosted by grain, frac sand and coal.
- Kansas City Southern Bucks Last Week's Class I Sell-Off
- Transports Week In Review - Early Earnings Reports Put A Pause On Transports' Surge
- Transports Week In Review - Transports Are Approaching Parity With Broader Markets
- Beware Of Overconfidence In CSX
- Class I Rail Traffic Midyear 2017 Update - It's Time To Shift Focus On Pricing
- Class I Rail Frac Sand Performance And Future Carload Implications