News: Canadian National Railway Co (CNI)
9 Dec 2013
Tue, Nov 19 2013
TORONTO, Nov 19 - A Canadian National Railway employee was killed in a train accident near the small northeastern town of Tisdale, Saskatchewan, Canada's largest railroad confirmed on Tuesday.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Nov 13 - Canada's two main railways, Canadian National Railway Co and Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd, have done an "adequate" job moving this year's record harvests to port, the country's agriculture minister said on Wednesday.
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, Nov 13 - Canada's two main railways, Canadian National Railway Co and Canadian Pacific Railway Ltd, have done an "adequate" job of moving this year's record harvests to port, the country's agriculture minister said on Wednesday.
TORONTO, Nov 11 - A Canadian National Railway Co train derailed in northern Ontario this weekend, and an estimated 40 carloads of grain left the tracks, the Transportation Safety Board of Canada said.
TORONTO, Nov 4 - Canadian National Railway Ltd reopened a section of its main line in the western province of Alberta late on Sunday after it was blocked by a train derailment earlier in the day, CN said on Monday, adding that the cause of the accident is under investigation.
TORONTO, Nov 3 - A Canadian National Railway Co train carrying lumber and sulfur dioxide derailed in the Western Canadian province of Alberta on Sunday, but there were no injuries or spills of dangerous goods, a spokesman for the railway said.
TORONTO, Oct 31 - Canadian National Railway Co , the country's largest rail operator, agreed to a new labor contract for some 3,300 conductors, trainmen, yardmen and traffic coordinators represented by the Teamsters union, the railway said Thursday.
TORONTO, Oct 31 - Canadian National Railway Co , the country's largest rail operator, said on Thursday it had agreed to a new labor contract for some 3,300 conductors, trainmen, yardmen and traffic coordinators represented by the Teamsters union.
TORONTO, Oct 29 - Canadian National Railway Co said on Tuesday it still hopes to negotiate a new deal with the Teamsters union and avoid a labor disruption, after talks assisted by government-appointed mediators stretched into the early morning.
* Union, company must give 72 hours' notice of strike, lockout
- Searching For The 'Shovels' Of The LNG Revolution
- Canadian National Railway: 2 Catalysts For Growth
- Union Pacific: Exploring Innovative Ways To Create Shareholder Value
- Is Obama Right To Deny Keystone XL? The Advantages Of Oil By Rail
- V.F. Corporation's Stock Split An Indicator For Future Gains
- All Aboard The North American Railroad Stocks
- CN updates investment community on its business agenda of Operational and Service Excellence
- Another state-of-the-art frac sand producer locates on CN's Wisconsin network
- Media advisory - CN's 2013 Investor Fact Book and Delivering Responsibly sustainability report now available on company's website
- New Intermodal Services, Dividends, Acquisition Programs, Investor Ratings, and Financial Results - Research Report on Union Pacific, Canadian Pacific Railway, CN, Trinity, and Frontline
- /C O R R E C T I O N from Source -- CN/
- CN files shelf prospectus for C$3.0 billion of debt securities
- CN is a true backbone of the economy, says CN President and CEO Claude Mongeau
- Media advisory - CN to webcast 2013 Analyst Meeting in Toronto Dec. 10-11
- CN investing in special program to enhance already strong rail and wheel flaw detection capability
- Morning Research: Office Depot Inc., Canadian National Railway Co., PetSmart Inc., and Express Inc.