Canadian National Railway Co (CNR.TO)
24 Aug 2016
Wed, Aug 3 2016
* On july 28, co, canadian national railway co agreed to settle a lawsuit commenced by canadian national railway against co
* Canadian National Railway Co says purchases will form part of normal course issuer bid for up to 33 million shares announced on Oct. 27, 2015
TORONTO Canadian National Railway Co reported better-than-expected second-quarter earnings on Monday even as a decline in shipments cut into revenue, but said it expects volumes to improve in the months ahead.
TORONTO, July 25 Canadian National Railway Co reported better-than-expected second-quarter earnings on Monday even as a decline in shipments cut into revenue, but said it expects volumes to improve in the months ahead.
* Qtrly carloadings declined 12 per cent and revenue ton-miles declined 11 per cent
* Declares third-quarter 2016 dividend; quarterly dividend of thirty-seven-and-one-half cents per common share will be paid Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
MONTREAL, June 27 Canadian National Railway Co said on Monday its incoming chief executive, Luc Jobin, would take the helm of the country's largest railroad on July 1 as part of a management shuffle.
* CN appoints Mike Cory as chief operating officer and Ghislain Houle as chief financial officer
Canadian National Railway Co Chief Executive Claude Mongeau, who returned to work in January after a six-month sick leave, will step down at the end of this month due to the effects of his disease.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) PARIS, June 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Credit du Nord's (CN) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A', Short-Term IDR at 'F1', Support Rating at '1' and Viability Rating (VR) at 'bbb+'. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDR is Stable. A full list of rating actions is available at the end of this rating actions commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS IDRS, SUPPORT RATING AND SENIOR DEBT CN's IDRs and senior debt ratings are aligned