News: Con-way Inc (CNW.N)
26 Dec 2014
Thu, Nov 20 2014
CHICAGO, Nov 20 - The Teamsters union on Thursday withdrew a petition asking for a secret ballot election for drivers at a Richmond, Virginia, facility of FedEx Corp's trucking unit.
CHICAGO, Nov 13 - Workers at a New Hampshire facility of the trucking unit of logistics company Con-way Inc have voted against union representation, the company said on Thursday.
CHICAGO, Nov 10 - After years of failed efforts, the Teamsters union has won a toehold in the trucking units of FedEx and Con-way and is targeting more facilities at both, potentially threatening what analysts see as a core competitive advantage for the companies.
- Dow Jones Transportation Average Examined By Graham's Criteria
- 5 Industries Set To Benefit From Cheap Gas
- Retirement Portfolio For Dummies - The Transportation Components
- Con-Way Should Continue Going Strong
- Dow Transports Sets All-Time High in Opportunity to Book Profits on Truckers
- Book Profits on Trucking Stocks Now as Dow Transports Drops in Market Correction
- Con-way Truckload Partners with Wreaths Across America in Support of Veterans
- Technical Notes Covering Industrials Sector Equities - FedEx, United Continental Holdings, Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes, Con-way, and Canadian National Railway
- Greg Orr Named President of Con-way Multimodal
- Elves & More of Northeast Ohio and Con-way Freight Deliver Christmas Surprise
- Con-way Freight Employee Receives Department of Defense Award
- Con-way Freight Employees in Harlingen Reject Teamsters
- More Than $50,000 Raised by Con-way Truckload for 21st Annual Truckloads of Treasures Holiday Giving Campaign
- Menlo Logistics Keen to Build on 2014 Growth in South Asia
- Three Professional Drivers, Six Million Safe Miles
- Con-way Freight Employees in Manchester, New Hampshire Reject Union Representation