News: CONSOL Energy Inc (CNX)
13 Dec 2013
Mon, Nov 18 2013
Nov 18 - CONSOL Energy Inc : * Announces retirement of gas division chief operating officer Randy Albert * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
- U.S. coal miner Arch Coal Inc on Tuesday reported disappointing third-quarter results and cut its production outlook for steelmaking coal for the second time this year while rival CONSOL Energy Inc reported earnings that slightly topped estimates due to strict cost controls.
Oct 28 - Consol Energy Inc said on Monday it would sell five West Virginia coal mines to privately held Murray Energy Corp as it focuses more on the growth of its natural gas operations amid regulatory uncertainty for the coal industry.
Oct 28 - Consol Energy Inc said on Monday it will sell five West Virginia coal mines to privately held Murray Energy Corp amid regulatory uncertainty and as it focuses more on growing its natural gas operations.
- King Coal: Thermal Coal Displays Signs Of Improvement
- Which Of These 5 Energy Stocks Will Power Your Portfolio?
- King Coal Takes Another Blow To The Head
- Commodities Today: With Coal Rallying, Is It Now A Buy?
- Insider Buying Forecasted Bullish Outperformance In Coal Sector
- Why Alpha Natural Resources Should Raise Equity
- CONSOL Energy to Meet with Boston-area Investors
- CONSOL Energy Provides Latest Marcellus Shale Well Results; Acquires Nearly 90,000 Acres with Marcellus Shale and Upper Devonian Potential
- CONSOL Energy Closes on the Sale of its Five West Virginia Longwall Coal Mines to Murray Energy
- Budget Approvals, M&A Activities, Financing Transactions, New Joint Ventures, and Assay Results - Research Report on Vale, CONSOL Energy, Arch Coal, Harsco, and Pretium
- Morning Research Covering Material Sector: CONSOL Energy, Teck Resources, Paramount Gold and Silver, and BHP Billiton
- CONSOL Energy Announces HSR Clearance for its Pending Sale of Five West Virginia Longwall Coal Mines to Murray Energy
- Prestigious Accolades, Management Changes, Opportune Industry Scenarios, Dividends, and Stock Price Updates - Research Report on Alpha Natural, CONSOL Energy, Cameco, Teck Resources, and Axiall
- CONSOL Energy announces retirement of Gas Division Chief Operating Officer Randy Albert
- Early Morning Insight: CONSOL Energy Inc., Teck Resources Ltd, BHP Billiton PLC, and Paramount Gold and Silver Corp.
- CONSOL Energy Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend of $0.125 per Share