News: CONSOL Energy Inc (CNX.N)
29 Aug 2014
NEW YORK - Beaten-down U.S. coal company stocks may receive a lift in coming weeks if deteriorating relations between Russia and the West push President Vladimir Putin to shut off Europe’s natural gas supply.
July 29 - Coal and gas producer Consol Energy Inc's second-quarter loss nearly doubled due to a charge related to the early repayment of some of its debt.
(Adds background on region, MLP structure, stock movement)
June 12 - Consol Energy Inc and Noble Energy Inc said on Thursday they would form a master limited partnership (MLP) for pipeline operations they control in Pennsylvania's Marcellus shale region.
* Revenue up 15 pct, exploration, production sales up 58 pct
April 29 - Consol Energy Inc reported a first-quarter profit, compared with a loss in the year-earlier quarter, as sales of natural gas and liquids rose.
- Tracking George Soros' Portfolio - Q2 2014 Update
- Commodities Today: A Big Coal Call And BHP Billiton's Spin-Off
- Commodities Today: Earnings, Mergers And Acquisitions News And Russia's Impact On The Energy Sector
- CONSOL Energy's (CNX) CEO Nicholas DeIuliis on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Q2 2014 Consol Energy Inc Earnings Conference Call (Webcast)
- The U.S. Should Build East Coast LNG Capacity
- CONSOL Energy Inc. Announces that CONE Midstream Partners LP Has Filed a Registration Statement on Form S-1 for a Midstream Master Limited Partnership
- CONSOL Energy Inc. Announces Closing of $250 Million of Senior Notes
- CONSOL Energy Inc. Announces Early Tender Results and Pricing, Upsize and Initial Settlement of Tender Offer
- Equities to Watch in the Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Industry -- Arch Coal, CONSOL Energy, Denison Mines, Occidental Petroleum, and Cenovus Energy
- CONSOL Energy Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend of $0.0625 per Share
- CONSOL Energy Inc. Announces Pricing of Upsized Offering of $250 Million of Senior Notes
- CONSOL Energy Inc. Announces Private Offering of $200,000,000 of its 5.875% Senior Notes due 2022
- CONSOL Energy Inc. Announces Cash Tender Offer for up to $200,000,000 of its 8.25% Senior Notes due 2020
- CONSOL Energy Reports Second Quarter Results
- Operations Update, Upcoming Conference Calls, Public Offerings, and Agreements - Analyst Notes on CONSOL, National Fuel Gas, Bonanza Creek, Rice Energy and Talisman Energy