Cobham PLC (COB.L)
5 Dec 2016
Mon, Oct 24 2016
* Shares fall 17 pct (Adds CFO comment, analyst comment, share price,)
LONDON, Aug 17 Struggling British aerospace and defence company Cobham said on Wednesday that Chief Executive Bob Murphy would step down by the end of the year and be succeeded by David Lockwood, current boss of technology company Laird.
LONDON, Aug 17 British aerospace and defence company Cobham said on Wednesday its chief executive Bob Murphy will step down by the end of the year and be succeeded by David Lockwood, the current boss of technology company Laird .
* Shares fall as much as 9 pct (Adds CEO comments, analyst comments, share price)
LONDON, Aug 4 British aerospace and defence company Cobham reported a plunge in first-half profit, as expected, after difficulties in its communications unit, and said it was on track to meet full-year expectations as earnings improve over the period.
- Trump Cuts The Ribbon, Opposes AT&T-Time Warner
- Capital Bank Financial Shares Still Price In Too Much Future Growth
- Yahoo's Marissa Mayer Pays Herself
- Can Valeant Sell Assets In Time?
- Bank Of America Slips And Falls
- CommunityOne Bancorp (COB) CEO Robert Reid on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript