Coach Inc (COH.N)
21 Feb 2017
Fri, Feb 17 2017
* Coach inc. Declares quarterly cash dividend Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Amundi reports 5.9 percent passive stake in Coach inc as on December 31, 2016 - Sec Filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2kke2Q7) Further company coverage:
Handbag maker Coach Inc posted a 17 percent rise in second-quarter profit as the company reined in discounts in the United States, and forecast a strong end to the year.
* Shares up much as 3.8 pct (Adds details from earnings call)
* Coach Inc reports fiscal 2017 second quarter results; drives double-digit earnings growth
Jan 31 Coach Inc posted a 17.4 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by strong demand for its handbags in Mainland China and Japan.
British luxury fashion brand Burberry has rejected multiple takeover offers from U.S. handbag maker Coach Inc , the Financial Times reported on Sunday.
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.3375 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Coach Inc - shareholders voted against consideration of proposal entitled "net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2030" - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ;))
* Sales up about 1 pct to $1.04 bln (Adds CEO comments, analyst comments, updates shares)