News: Coach Inc (COH.N)
6 Dec 2013
THOUSAND OAKS, California - Lee Westwood, reunited with his longtime caddie and happy to put in long hours with his swing coach, plans to improve every aspect of his game for next year as he hunts a first major title.
* Says declares a quarterly cash dividend of $0.3375 per common share
Andy Enfield hasn’t shied away from making swift changes as a first-year coach at USC and he's expected to make a few more when the Trojans host Northern Arizona on Friday night. Enfield swapped out three starters after last week’s season-opening loss against Utah State and the new group seemed to mesh well in a 95-79 victory earlier this week against Cal State Northridge. “The way I coach, no one is guaranteed a starting spot,” Enfield told reporters following practice Wednesday.
* First-quarter revenue falls 1 pct to $1.15 bln vs est $1.19 bln
- Coach Inc , known for its Poppy handbags, posted a steep fall in sales in North America, its largest market, and forecast further declines through the rest of its financial year as it loses market share to rivals such as Michael Kors.
Oct 22 - Leather goods maker Coach Inc reported a lower first-quarter profit due to continued weakness in sales in North America, its biggest market.
- Fifth & Pacific Cos Inc on Monday said it has agreed to sell its once-popular Juicy Couture business to Authentic Brands Group for $195 million to focus on its fast-growing, higher-end Kate Spade brand.
Oct 7 - Fifth & Pacific Cos Inc on Monday said it has agreed to sell its once-popular Juicy Couture business to Authentic Brands Group for $195 million to focus on its fast-growing, higher-end Kate Spade brand.
- Coach Inc disclosed a new round of executive departures on Tuesday and reported disappointing handbag sales in North America, dashing investor hopes that the leather goods maker will rebound anytime soon.
- 6 Compelling Dividend Growers With A Very Low Debt Currently In An Uptrend
- Value In Coach: Get Paid To Wait For The Turnaround
- Why Coach Is A Good Long-Term Investment
- Cramer's Mad Money - Stocks Hate Uncertainty (12/3/13)
- The Great Strategy Of Trading On The Fundamentals
- Stuff Your Stocking With These Three Retail Gems
- Consumer Goods Sector Announces Financial Results, Provides Guidance, and Releases Upcoming Earnings Schedules - Research Report on Coach, Nike, Nu Skin, PVH and Foot Locker
- Pre-Market Analysis: Coach Inc., Nike Inc., Deckers Outdoor Corp., and Iconix Brand Group Inc.
- Prestigious Recognitions, Presentation Dates, Quarterly Financial Results, and Upcoming Earnings Schedules - Research Report on Deckers, Coach, Crocs, Foot Locker and Iconix
- Coach Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Coach, Inc. to Present at the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer and Retail Conference
- Under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope: Nike Inc., Coach Inc., Deckers Outdoor Corp., and Iconix Brand Group Inc.
- Quarterly Financial Results and Upcoming Earnings Release Schedules - Research Report on Coach, Wolverine World Wide, Steven Madden, Crocs and Iconix Brand Group
- Integration Plans, Philanthropic Activities and Upcoming Results Announced by Companies in Retail Business - Research Report on Coach, Ralph Lauren, Deckers Outdoor, Hanes, and PVH
- Coach Reports First Quarter Earnings Per Share of $0.77
- Coach to Host First Quarter of Fiscal Year Earnings Call with Lew Frankfort, Chairman & CEO, Victor Luis, President & Chief Commercial Officer, Jane Nielsen, EVP & CFO, and Francine Della Badia, President, North America Reta