Coca Cola Bottling Co Consolidated (COKE.O)
20 Jan 2017
Thu, Nov 17 2016
Hong Kong conglomerate Swire Pacific Ltd is in talks to buy Coca-Cola Co's bottling assets in China from Cofco Corp's [CNCOF.UL] China Foods Ltd unit, Bloomberg reported.
Nov 17 Hong Kong conglomerate Swire Pacific Ltd is in talks to buy Coca-Cola Co's bottling assets in China from Cofco Corp's China Foods Ltd unit, Bloomberg reported.
* Kirin says in talks for cooperation in distribution, procurement
Oct 26 The Coca-Cola group in Japan and brewer Kirin Holdings Co Ltd are near a deal for an operational and capital partnership amid intense price competition in the Japanese soft-drink market, the Nikkei reported.
TOKYO, Oct 26 Japanese beverage company Kirin Holdings said it is in talks with Japan's two Coca-Cola bottling companies, Coca-Cola East Japan and Coca-Cola West, about a possible capital tie-up.
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Coca cola bottling co consolidated qtrly consolidated basic net income per share $1.68
- SodaStream: Guidance Beat Priced In, Risk To The Downside
- Invesco PowerShares Dynamic Food & Beverage ETF: Bottoms Up
- Ian's IMF Fund: Competition With The S&P 500 Is Heating Up
- Spending Is Up, But Faith (In The Economy) Is Down
- May Buys: The 18 Stocks Added To My Fund
- Tesla, Twitter, GoPro: A Good Product Does Not Make The Investment Great