News: Colt Group SA (COLT.L)
Thu, Feb 26 2015
* One time hit of 31.1 mln euros due to withdrawal of voice contracts (Adds CEO comments, details, updates share movement, Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S profit estimate)
Feb 26 - Telecommunications company Colt Group SA reported a 45.8 percent drop in full-year pretax profit, hurt by lower revenue from its voice and IT services divisions.
* Colt group financial performance in 2014 reflected ongoing transformation of our business, with a disappointing first half, but a second half that delivered to expectations
* Announces global expansion of information delivery platform through proposed acquisition of kvh
Oct 23 - Telecoms provider Colt Group SA reported a 5.5 percent drop in third-quarter core earnings, hurt mainly by lower revenue from its voice services.
* From a currency perspective sterling's strength against euro contributed to revenue performance by c.eur 8 million
Oct 17 - Telecoms provider Colt Group SA said Chief Financial Officer Mark Ferrari would leave the company at the end of the year and appointed Hugo Eales in his place effective Nov. 1.
* Colt Group S.A. appoints Hugo Eales as chief financial officer
- KVH and Ciena Run Successful 400 Gbps Field Trial – First in Japan
- Colt Recognised In Gartner’s Critical Capabilities for Pan-European Network Services
- KVH Delivers Ultra-Low Latency Exchange-to-Exchange Connectivity with "JPX-SGX Co-Location Direct"
- Colt Group S.A. Announces Global Expansion of the Information Delivery Platform Through Proposed Acquisition of KVH
- Colt Announces New High Bandwidth Network from Dublin to London via Manchester
- Colt Technology Services and Virtustream Partner to Help Enterprises and Public Sector Customers Migrate Business Critical SAP Applications to the Cloud
- Colt named a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled European Managed Hosting
- Colt’s Carrier Ethernet Multi-Service Platform Named ‘Most Innovative’ by Light Reading
- Colt Technology Services Deploys Radisys’ Integrated Conferencing Solution for Service Expansion and Growth in Europe
- Colt Rated as Leader for IaaS Offering by Both IDC and Experton