News: Continental AG (CONG.DE)
Mon, Jul 6 2015
* Says will redeem USD bond of $950 million that has been issued in September 2012 with a coupon of 4.50%
* Says Extraordinary General Meeting of Elektrobit Corporation approved the sale of the Automotive Business to Continental AG and resolved to change the name of the company to Bittium Corporation
* Says to expand tyre production in China's Hefei to 14 million a year from 5 million by 2019
* Elektrobit partners with VW, GM and Ford (Adds comment from Continental, detail and background)
BERLIN, May 19 - Germany's Continental AG has bought Elektrobit Oyj's automotive division for 600 million euros ($677.5 million) to broaden its product range as demand for electronic components and software in cars grows.
* Elektrobit sells its Automotive Business to Continental AG for a purchase price of 600 million euros ($678.66 million)
BERLIN - Germany's Continental AG would be interested in acting as partner for technology giant Apple should the U.S. company decide to build a car, Chief Executive Elmar Degenhart said.
BERLIN, March 5 - Germany's Continental AG would be interested in acting as partner for technology giant Apple should the U.S. company decide to build a car, Chief Executive Elmar Degenhart said.
Jan 30 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Friday:
FRANKFURT - German automotive supplier Continental AG said it concluded the acquisition of U.S. rubber company Veyance Technologies on Friday after receiving the conditional approval of Brazil's anti-trust regulator.
- Continental AG Webcast Presentation Now Available for On-demand Viewing: dbVIC - Deutsche Bank ADR Virtual Investor Conference
- Continental AG to Present at the March 26 dbVIC - Deutsche Bank ADR Virtual Investor Conference
- International companies to host live webcasts at Deutsche Bank's March 26 Depositary Receipts Virtual Investor Conference