Conn's Inc (CONN.MW)
13 Apr 2016
Thu, Sep 29 2016
* Conn's Inc announces pricing of new $700 million securitization transaction
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.08 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Reported $111.0 million in total retail net sales for month ended may 31, 2016, a 0.8% increase compared to same prior year period.
* Conn's Inc reports first quarter fiscal 2017 financial results; enhances management team; executing strategies to turn around credit performance
* Lee Wright to join as new CFO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Reported $105.4 million in total retail net sales for month ended April 30, 2016, a 6.2 pct increase compared to same prior year period.
BRIEF-Stephens Investments Holdings reports 8.1 pct stake in Conns as of March 30, 2016 - SEC Filing
* Stephens Investments Holdings Llc reports 8.1 pct stake in Conns Inc as of March 30, 2016 - SEC Filing
- Conn's Tricks Texas For Halloween
- Conn's (CONN) CEO Norm Miller on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Best And Worst Performing Stocks Of 2016
- Retail Roundup - What Drives Retail Valuations?
- The Marketplace Buzz: Looking At Q2 Earnings
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 7/19/16: Virtus Total Return Fund, Nuveen Global Equity Income Fund