News: ConocoPhillips (COP)
1 Aug 2014
Thu, Jul 31 2014
- ConocoPhillips , the largest U.S. independent oil and gas company, on Thursday reported a quarterly profit that just beat Wall Street expectations, helped by a bigger-than-expected increase in oil and gas production.
(Adds comments from CFO, conference call, closing share price)
HOUSTON, July 31 - ConocoPhillips : * CEO says supports U.S. crude and condensate exports, but says condensate
July 31 - ConocoPhillips, the largest U.S. independent oil and gas company, on Thursday reported a flat quarterly profit as higher costs offset an increase in oil and gas production.
PARIS - Nigerian oil company Oando completed a $1.5 billion deal to buy ConocoPhillips's assets in Nigeria on Wednesday, catapulting it to be one of the top players in the West African country's emerging indigenous oil and gas exploration industry.
CALGARY, Alberta, July 18 - Inter Pipeline Ltd , which operates regional pipeline systems in Western Canada, said on Friday it had completed a C$1.1 billion ($1.03 billion) conduit serving two northern Alberta oil sands projects operated by Cenovus Energy Inc.
LONDON, July 11 - ConocoPhillips' J-Block North Sea gas field in Britain returned to service on Thursday evening after an unplanned outage, the company said on its regulatory website.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday largely upheld the Obama administration’s authority to curb greenhouse gases from major emitters like power plants and refineries in a ruling that nonetheless exempted some smaller sources from the regulation.
HOUSTON, May 13 - ConocoPhillips Chief Executive Ryan Lance on Tuesday said his company and Venezuela are due to argue damages before the World Bank's arbitration panel as their dispute over oil assets in the South American country moves forward.
CARACAS, May 6 - A World Bank panel said on Tuesday it has rejected Venezuela's request to change the arbitrators reviewing a dispute over compensation sought by U.S. oil company ConocoPhillips for 2007 expropriations.
- ConocoPhillips: Investors Are Missing The Good
- Exxon 'Immobile' - No 3% Yield And No Plans To Form An MLP
- ConocoPhillips' (COP) CEO Ryan Lance on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Market Sell-off Leaves Major Indexes Down for July, Dow Drops 316 Points
- Q2 2014 Conocophillips Earnings Conference Call (Webcast)
- Stocks End Mixed After Wavering on Economic Reports & The Fed
- ConocoPhillips Reports Second-Quarter 2014 Results; Strong Operational Performance
- ConocoPhillips Completes Sale of Nigeria Business
- Technical Data on Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Equities: Quicksilver Resources, ConocoPhillips, Cabot Oil and Gas, Oasis Petroleum, and EXCO Resources
- ConocoPhillips to Hold Second-Quarter Conference Call on Thursday, July 31
- ConocoPhillips Announces 5.8 Percent Increase in Quarterly Dividend
- Conference Call Schedules, Awards, License Grants, Upcoming Facility - Analyst Notes on Chevron, ConocoPhillips, LyondellBasell, Dow and Cabot Oil & Gas
- ConocoPhillips Subsidiary Wins Prestigious Maritime Award from U.S. Coast Guard
- Energy Sector Stocks on our Scanner -- Research on ConocoPhillips, Endeavour Intl., Cabot Oil & Gas, and EXCO Resources
- Quarterly Dividends, Divestures, Commercial Facility Expansions, and Notes Offer Pricing - Analyst Notes on ConocoPhillips, Hess, Energy Transfer, Sigma-Aldrich and Rosetta Resources
- Skyonic Secures $12.5M to Develop SkyCycle™ Technology