News: ConocoPhillips (COP)
24 Dec 2014
Tue, Dec 9 2014
* Comments come after ConocoPhillips announces budget cut
- ConocoPhillips said its 2015 capital budget would be 20 percent, or about $3 billion, lower than this year's, the biggest spending cut by a U.S. oil and gas producer in dollar terms as oil prices hit five-year lows.
* To cut investment on less developed shales in N. America
Dec 8 - ConocoPhillips set a capital budget of $13.5 billion for 2015, a 20 percent drop from its 2014 spending plans, amid a steep decline in global crude prices.
MELBOURNE, Nov 5 - East Timor has ordered five foreign judges out of the country after a court ruled in favour of U.S. oil and gas producer ConocoPhillips in cases tied to $236 million in disputed tax assessments.
Nov 4 - ConocoPhillips, the largest U.S. independent oil and gas company, said on Tuesday it plans to plug and abandon the Kamoxi-1 well offshore Angola after disappointing results.
- ConocoPhillips , the largest U.S. independent oil and gas company, on Thursday reported higher third-quarter profit after the sale of its Nigerian unit and said overall spending would decline next year, partly in response to falling crude oil prices.
(Adds details on 2015 capital spending plans, updates stock price)
HOUSTON - ConocoPhillips plans a capital budget below $16 billion next year and will defer spending on some of its less-developed areas, including the Permian Basin and Western Canada, if crude oil prices continue to slide, the company said on Thursday.
HOUSTON, Oct 30 - ConocoPhillips plans a capital budget below $16 billion next year and will defer spending on some of its less-developed areas, including the Permian Basin and Western Canada, if crude oil prices continue to slide, the company said on Thursday.
- How To Identify The Bottom Of The Oil Market
- Retirees, This Is Not Your Father's Retirement Plan: Constructing The 2015 Fill-The-Gap Portfolio
- 8 Most Undervalued Dividend Stocks On The Market
- My 10 Stocks For A Young Dividend Growth Investor
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Stock Trading Up as Brent Crude Tops $61
- Energy Stocks Crushed: A Look At The Strong And The Weak
- ConocoPhillips Sets 2015 Capital Budget of $13.5 Billion
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Stocks Under Review - ConocoPhillips, EXCO Resources, Devon Energy, Bill Barrett, and Approach Resources
- Chairman and CEO Ryan Lance Urges U.S. Crude Oil Exports
- Production Begins From the Kebabangan Gas Development in Malaysia
- Drilling Results, Quarterly Earnings, Capex Plans, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on ConocoPhillips, Valero, Anadarko, Dow Chemical and Occidental Petroleum
- ConocoPhillips Announces Second Oil Discovery Offshore Senegal
- Texas Drillers Unfazed by Slide in Oil Prices
- ConocoPhillips Updates West Africa Drilling Program
- ConocoPhillips to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Global Energy Conference
- Event on Innovation, Quarterly Financial and Operational Review, and Market Activity - Research Reports on Dow, Occidental Petroleum, Anadarko Petroleum, Cliffs Natural and ConocoPhillips