News: Costco Wholesale Corp (COST.O)
27 Feb 2015
(The Day Ahead is an email and PDF publication that includes the day's major stories and events, analyses and other features. To receive The Day Ahead, Eikon users can register at . Thomson One users can register at RT/DAY/US. All times in ET/GMT) WEEK AHEAD
COPENHAGEN, Feb 18 - Danish hearing aid and headset maker GN Store Nord reported fourth-quarter profits in line with forecasts on Wednesday and said it expected a further rise in 2015, despite price pressures in the United States, one of its biggest markets.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, February 17 (Fitch) American Express' (AXP, 'A+' Outlook Stable) decision not to renew its U.S. co-brand relationship with Costco Wholesale Corporation (Costco, 'A+', Outlook Positive) adds earnings pressure to the company's existing near-term challenges, according to Fitch Ratings. AXP currently faces lackluster global economic growth, normalizing credit performance, elevated regulatory risk, and a strengthening U.S. dol
- American Express Co , which said on Thursday that its credit card partnership with Costco Wholesale Corp would end next year, is also ending its co-branded card deal with JetBlue Airways Corp , according to a published report.
Feb 13 - American Express Co, which said on Thursday that its credit card partnership with Costco Wholesale Corp would end next year, is also ending its co-branded card deal with JetBlue Airways Corp, according to a published report.
- Warehouse club retailer Costco Wholesale Corp will stop accepting American Express Co's credit cards at U.S. stores from next year, threatening nearly 8 percent of the worldwide annual spending on its cards.
* AmEx shares fall as much as 7 pct (Adds details, loss market capitalization and stock movement)
Feb 12 - American Express Co said it will stop issuing credit cards co-branded with Costco Wholesale Corp in the United States from March 31, 2016.
SAN FRANCISCO - Jet, the startup founded by former Amazon.com Inc executive Marc Lore that hopes to change the way consumers shop online, has raised $140 million in its latest funding round, led by Bain Capital Ventures.
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb 11 - Jet, the startup founded by former Amazon.com Inc executive Marc Lore that hopes to change the way consumers shop online, has raised $140 million in its latest funding round, led by Bain Capital Ventures.
- Market Volatility Could Spike on Heavy Data in the Trading Week Ahead
- Cramer: Costco's Gross Margins to Climb After Getting Rid of AmEx
- Impeccable Quality, But There Are No Bargains Today In The S&P 500 Consumer Staples Sector: Part 8
- Apple, Amazon, Netflix, Costco, Starbucks Will Help Nasdaq Top 5000
- WalMart Biting The Bullet Does Not Make It A Buy
- Mario Gabelli: ‘Great Place to be Buying and Selling Stocks’
- Consumer Staples Sector Stocks on our Scanner - Costco Wholesale, Archer-Daniels-Midland, McCormick, Bunge, and Boulder Brands
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Announces Debt Offering
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Reports January Sales Results
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Reports Special Cash Dividend of $5.00 per Share
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Reports December Sales Results
- Post-Earnings Coverage - Costco Wholesale
- Identifying Opportunity, Placing Risk: Analyst Notes on Conn's, Corinthian Colleges, Cosi Inc., Costco and Courier
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Operating Results
- Costco Wholesale Corporation Reports November Sales Results