Campbell Soup Co (CPB)
30 Sep 2016
Thu, Sep 1 2016
* Shares hit more than six-month low (Adds details from conf call, updates shares)
* CEO on conf call- Bolthouse Farms Protein Plus drinks accounts for about 15% of Bolthouse business
* Quarter and full-year results and increases quarterly dividend
Sept 1 Campbell Soup Co, the world's largest soupmaker, posted a slight fall in quarterly sales and called the performance of its fresh and organic foods "disappointing."
* Revises fiscal 2016 full-year sales guidance and outlines factors impacting fiscal 2017
* Campbell urges congress to enact national mandatory gmo labeling legislation
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.312per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Says its Tokyo-based unit, which is managing the magazine "Soup", planned to sign license agreement with Itochu Fashion System Co.,Ltd.
Campbell Soup Co reported a higher quarterly net profit on Friday, but sales fell below expectations, sending the soup maker's shares down in its deepest nose-dive in more than two years.