Compass Group PLC (CPG.L)
20 Jul 2017
Mon, Jul 17 2017
* Today announces payment of special dividend of approximately 1 billion stg to shareholders
* SIGNS MULTIPLE-YEAR FRAME AGREEMENT WITH COMPASS GROUP IN UK AND IRELAND
* Following approval, share consolidation is expected to occur on 26 june and payment of special dividend is expected to occur on 17 july 2017
May 10 Compass Group, the world's biggest catering firm, proposed a 1 billion-pound ($1.3 billion) special dividend and said that revenue growth had accelerated in the first half of the year on strong trading in North America and improving trends in Europe.
May 10 Compass Group Plc, the world's biggest catering firm, proposed a 1 billion-pound ($1.3 billion) special dividend, after reporting higher first-half profit on the back of strong trading in North America and improving trends in Europe.
* HY North America organic revenue growth of 7.1 percent, Europe up 1.6 percent
* Organic revenue for first three months to 31 December 2016 grew by 2.8 pct
- 16 'Safer' U.S. Dividend MoPay Dogs Chase Crescent Point July Gains
- Raging River Exploration: An Undervalued Small-Cap Oil Company
- Carnage In Energy Land And What Stocks We Like
- Canadian Western Bank: Energy Firms' Upside, Canadian Bank Balance Sheet
- U.S. Oil Exports Make Bets On Canadian Oil Producers More Attractive
- 24 'Safer' U.S. Dividend MoPay Dogs Find Tahoe Top June Gainer