Capita PLC (CPI.L)
1 Dec 2016
Wed, Oct 19 2016
Oct 19 London-based Cobalt Insurance and a unit of British outsourcing group Capita said they have received "in principle" approval from Lloyd's of London to launch the specialist insurance market's first sharia-compliant syndicate.
* Capita sees FY profit as much as 13 pct lower than consensus
LONDON, Sept 29 British outsourcing group Capita cut its full-year profit outlook by as much as 13 percent on Thursday after clients delayed making decisions on projects.
* First-half underlying pretax profit up 8 percent (Adds CEO, analyst comment; share movement)
July 27 British outsourcing group Capita Plc said it was seeing some delays in decision-making in the short term due to the impact of the UK's vote to leave the EU.
* Deal is worth approximately 140 mln stg for an initial five year term and is due to commence on Aug. 1 2016
- Fed Trumped, Rates Up, What You Can Do
- Dove Hunting - It's A Short Season For Stocks
- 60-40 Is Looking Tired
- USD/INR - Rajan's Legacy And The Future Of The Indian Rupee
- Weak Inflation Numbers Ease Concerns About A Fed Hike In April
- Dovish Fed And Faltering Global Growth Keeps Feeding The High-Yield Rally