Capita PLC (CPI.L)
28 Jul 2016
Wed, Jul 27 2016
* First-half underlying pretax profit up 8 percent (Adds CEO, analyst comment; share movement)
July 27 British outsourcing group Capita Plc said it was seeing some delays in decision-making in the short term due to the impact of the UK's vote to leave the EU.
* Deal is worth approximately 140 mln stg for an initial five year term and is due to commence on Aug. 1 2016
* EasyJet boosted by dividend pledge and outlook (ADVISORY- Reuters plans to replace intra-day European and UK stock market reports with a Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets for site in development. See the bottom of the report for more details)
* Pullback in crude caps gains (ADVISORY- Reuters plans to replace intra-day European and UK stock market reports with a Live Markets blog on Eikon - see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets for site in development. See the bottom of the report for more details)
LONDON, May 10 Britain's leading stock index rose on Tuesday, lifted by gains for shares in budget airline easyJet and support services group Capita.
** British outsourcing group Capita +c.4%, top of FTSE 100 index & on track for its best day in over a yr
LONDON, May 10 British outsourcing group Capita said on Tuesday it was increasingly confident it would grow organic revenue by at least 4 percent this year after a "solid start", underpinned by 458 million pounds ($660 million) of contracts wins.
* Infrastructure division has, in joint venture with Capita , extended its Urban Vision partnership with Salford City Council
* Salford City Council has announced that Urban Vision, an joint venture between itself, Capita and Galiford Try, has been extended by three years to 2020
- 60-40 Is Looking Tired
- USD/INR - Rajan's Legacy And The Future Of The Indian Rupee
- Weak Inflation Numbers Ease Concerns About A Fed Hike In April
- Dovish Fed And Faltering Global Growth Keeps Feeding The High-Yield Rally
- Disinflation And Slow Earnings Growth Has Cornered Central Banks
- Stocks Flat Ahead Of Fed Meeting As Street Awaits Words From Yellen