News: Calpine Corp (CPN)
17 Apr 2014
Fri, Apr 18 2014
(Corrects fourth paragraph to say the divesture will reduce, not add to, EBITDA and adjusted free cash flow)
April 18 - Calpine Corp said it will sell six power plants in the U.S. Southeast to LS Power for $1.57 billion in cash to focus on the wholesale power markets and better align its asset base.
HOUSTON - Calpine Corp said Monday it will expand its fleet of power plants in Texas, but delay construction of two "quick-start" peaker plants until a debate over electric market reform is settled.
HOUSTON, Dec 2 - Calpine Corp said Monday it will expand its fleet of power plants in Texas, but delay construction of two "quick-start" peaker plants until a debate over electric market reform is settled.
- El Nino Has Arrived
- Calpine Offers Some Upside To More Realistic Power Pricing
- TransAlta: 4 Different Insiders Have Purchased Shares During The Last 30 Days
- Supreme Court Climate Case Looks at EPA's Power
- Analysts' Actions: CCMP CPN JBHT KNX WM
- Calpine Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Calpine Agrees to Sell Six Southeast Power Plants for $1.57 Billion
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: The Law Firm of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Launches an Investigation into Calpine Corp. Regarding Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty
- Calpine to Announce First Quarter 2014 Results on May 1, 2014
- Utilities Stocks Technical Review -- Research on AES Corp., PPL Corp., Cia Energetica de Minas Gerais, and Calpine
- Stock Watchout - Utilities: The AES, Calpine, Cia Energética de Minas Gerais, and PPL Corp.
- Calpine Completes Purchase of Guadalupe Power Plant in Texas for $625 Million
- Calpine Sees Texas as Top Ground for 2014 Projects, Expects $200 Million in Growth Capex, an Industrial Info News Alert
- Calpine Reports Strong Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results, Raises 2014 Guidance
- Technical Stock Coverage:Calpine, TECO Energy, Edison Intl., and SCANA
- Calpine to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Results on February 13, 2014