News: Calpine Corp (CPN.N)
20 Dec 2013
Tue, Dec 3 2013
HOUSTON - Calpine Corp said Monday it will expand its fleet of power plants in Texas, but delay construction of two "quick-start" peaker plants until a debate over electric market reform is settled.
HOUSTON, Dec 2 - Calpine Corp said Monday it will expand its fleet of power plants in Texas, but delay construction of two "quick-start" peaker plants until a debate over electric market reform is settled.
HOUSTON, July 25 - Calpine's two new natural gas-fired power plants in California will begin commercial operation in a few days to replace lost nuclear output and to help meet renewable energy goals, the company said on Thursday. Calpine, the largest independent power producer in California, said its 429-megawatt Russell City Energy Center near Hayward, and the 309-MW Los Esteros Critical Energy Facility near San Jose will be completed in days, just ahead of California's tradition
- Calpine Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Calpine Corporation Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- Is Fracking for Geothermal Energy Green or Dirty?
- When Will These 4-Star Utilities Power Up?
- Calpine Corporation (CPN) Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Calpine Beats on the Top Line
- Wall Street Technical Pulse:Calpine, TECO Energy, Edison Intl., and SCANA
- Calpine to Acquire Guadalupe Power Partners Generating Facility in Texas
- Gabelli & Company’s 6th Annual Best Ideas Conference
- Operational Updates, Revised Policies, Informative Programs, Leadership Changes, and Financial Results - Research Report on Wisconsin Energy, Pinnacle West, CMS Energy, Calpine, and TECO Energy
- Pre-Market Review: TECO Energy Inc., Calpine Corp., Edison Intl., and SCANA Corp.
- Thad Hill to Succeed Jack Fusco as Calpine’s CEO in May 2014 When Fusco Becomes Executive Chairman
- Calpine Reports Strong Third Quarter 2013 Results, Provides 2014 Guidance, Announces $1 Billion Multi-Year Share Repurchase Authorization and Reaffirms 15-20% Adjusted Free Cash Flow Per Share Compound Annual Growth Rate
- Calpine Corporation Announces Closing of Senior Secured Notes Offerings
- Calpine Corporation Announces Receipt of Requisite Consents and Acceptance of Tendered 7.25% Senior Secured Notes due 2017
- Calpine Corporation Announces Pricing of Senior Secured Notes Offering