News: Davide Campari Milano SpA (CPRI.MI)
Thu, Nov 14 2013
* Spirit maker posts pre-tax profit down 15 pct to 149.5 mln euros
MILAN, Nov 14 - Italian drinks maker Campari reported a 15 percent fall in nine-month pre-tax profit to 149.5 million euros ($200.40 million) from a year ago, it said on Thursday, adding it expected its business to stabilise in the fourth quarter.
MILAN - Italian drinks maker Campari expects business to improve gradually in the second half of this year after a regulatory change and one-off restructuring charges hit earnings in the first six months.
* European performance outside Italy surprises market (Adds details, shares, comments)
MILAN, Aug 6 - Italian drinks maker Campari on Tuesday reported a 26.1 percent drop in first-half net profit, hit by the "one-off destocking" effect of payment restrictions on Italian food and beverage companies and some non-recurring charges.
- Wild Turkey® Propels Flavored Bourbon Category Forward Once Again With The Introduction Of Wild Turkey Spiced™
- SKYY® Vodka Named Official Vodka Of Treasure Island Music Festival In San Francisco
- History Is Made: American Honey® Hosts First-ever Times Square Kickball Game With Gold Medal Swimmer Ryan Lochte And Pro Football Star Donovan McNabb
- SKYY Vodka Introduces First-Ever Moscato Grape Infused Vodka, Pairing Two Nightlife Darlings Into A Singular Cocktail Experience
- SKYY Infusions Launches First-Ever Wild Strawberry Infused Vodka Just In Time For Valentine's Day
- /C O R R E C T I O N -- Campari America/
- Jimmy Junior, Wild Turkey® Bourbon's Football-Picking Turkey, Predicts Detroit, Dallas, And New England To Win Thanksgiving Day Professional Football Games
- Wild Turkey® Bourbon Invites President Obama to Give 'em the Bird
- Wild Turkey® Bourbon Introduces Jimmy Junior, World's First Football-Picking Turkey
- Frangelico® Kicks Off The Holiday Season With A Decadent Limited Edition Gift That Gives Back