News: Cree Inc (CREE.O)
20 May 2013
Tue, May 14 2013
NEW YORK, May 14 - Cree Inc : * Shares down 3.9 percent in premarket trading
- LED maker Cree Inc's forecast a higher-than-expected third-quarter profit, and reported quarterly results above analysts' estimates on a spike in sales at its lighting products business, sending its shares up 15 percent in extended trading.
NEW YORK, Jan 22 - Cree Inc : * Shares were up 7.3 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- Cree Expands CR Series LED Downlights Delivering Greater Application Coverage and a Lower Initial Price
- Cree’s New Power Module Enables Higher Performance, More Reliable and Lower Cost Power Conversion Systems Compared to State-Of-The Art Silicon Modules
- Cree Sets Performance Standard with Introduction of Next Generation LED Canopy Series
- Cree, Inc. to Webcast Upcoming Conference Presentation
- Cree Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2013
- Leading Tech Analyst Previews Earnings for Apple, Cree, EMC, VMware, Juniper Networks, and Corning
- Leading Investment Service Previews Earnings for Apple, Cree, Qualcomm, Akamai & Others
- Morning Research on Applied Materials, Cree, United Microelectronics, KLA-Tencor, and Entegris
- Cree SiC MOSFETs Enable Next-Generation Solar Inverters from Delta Energy Systems
- Cree, Inc. Announces 2013 Third Quarter Earnings Release Webcast