News: Cree Inc (CREE.O)
25 Nov 2015
Wed, Jun 24 2015
Cree Inc said it would reduce manufacturing capacity at its light-emitting diode factory, as it struggles with a decline in prices, and take an $85 million restructuring charge.
June 24 Cree Inc said it would reduce manufacturing capacity at its light-emitting diode factory, as it struggles with a decline in prices, and take an $85 million restructuring charge.
June 24 Cree Inc, a light-emitting diode maker, said it would restructure its LED products business, hurt by a decline in selling price and under-utilization of its factory.
- Why Our $31 Price Estimate For Cree Is Justified
- Even At ~$1.00/Share, TCP International Is Too Risky Due To Squeezing Margins And Potential For Other Future Expenses
- 25 Stocks For November 2015
- Cree Is Still A Stock To Hold
- Energy Focus, Inc: The Light Within The Market's Darkness
- Cree's (CREE) CEO Chuck Swoboda on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Cree, Inc. to Webcast Upcoming Presentations
- Cree Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2016
- Cree, Inc. Announces 2016 First Quarter Earnings Release Webcast
- Cree LED Lighting Delivers Better Light Quality and Lifetime Savings To Bowling Green State University
- Cree Expands LED Downlight Portfolio to Deliver Superior Performance and Value
- Stocks From Information Technology Sector Under Radar - FLIR Systems, Dealertrack Technologies, Cree, Fortinet, and Glu Mobile
- Cree Introduces High Intensity Color LEDs for Highest Candela Performance
- Cree Introduces A Better LED Bulb
- Cree Announces Wolfspeed – the New Name for the Power and RF Business
- Cree’s Power and RF Division Awarded Air Force Contract Extension for Next Generation Silicon Carbide Power Modules