Cree Inc (CREE.O)
23 Sep 2016
Thu, Aug 25 2016
* Cree recalls led T8 lamps due to burn hazard; includes T8 lamps provided as replacements in previous recall
* Cree reports financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016
BRIEF-Cree receives favorable decision in US International Trade Commission case against Feit Electric and Unity
* Receives favorable decision in u.s. International trade commission case against feit electric co, its asian supplier, unity opto technology Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Preliminary revenue results for q4 were at upper end of company's target range at approximately $388 million
* Infineon to acquire Wolfspeed for US dollar 850 million in cash
FRANKFURT, July 14 German chipmaker Infineon Technologies said on Thursday it had agreed to buy Cree division Wolfspeed Power and RF for $850 million in cash.
LONDON, May 31 (IFR) - Nigel Cree has retired from his job as co-head of sovereign, supranational and agency origination and syndicate at Deutsche Bank, becoming the latest official to leave the bank as it undergoes a deep restructuring.
* Suit alleges infringement of two patents related to led bulbs
* Cree and Kingbright settle patent dispute and reach license agreement